• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

minimike96 Balance Team App

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: minimike96 / 17

2. Position applying for: Balance Team

3. How long have you been on Herocraft?:Little bit less than 2 years now
4. What's your favorite class/path?: Farmer, hands down​

5. How often and in what timezone can you test?: Im in EST, and during the week i can test anything needed after school ( after 2:30 pm ) but weekends will be odd due to work. Ill obviously dedicate as much time as I can.​

6. What sets you apart from other members applying for this team?: This time around I can say that my long time being around has really shown me the highs and lows of various classes. Ive played everything from the Super Tanky Paladin to the super squishy yet powerful wizard. Ive been killed by every class on the server at some point in time, and my constant class changes let me see what classes fared well again other classes.​

7. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I understand that i might not seem that active, but I'm always lurking around the forums, and ive seen a lot good and bad ideas come and go. And yes, this is my 2nd app, i decided to just make a new one as the old one is from almost a year ago.