• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug [Miner] Superheat skill

skittles32009

Legacy Supporter 7
so, when mining gold/iron with the superheat skill i will lose the ore i mine half the time.

for instance one time, i used superheat on 3 iron ores and the 3 smelted iron ores dissappeared and did not reappear in my inventory. i have drop transfer on at the same time and they did not end up in my chest either.

another test with 4 gold ores ended with the same result. the 4 smelted gold ores vanished and did not reappear in my drop transfer chest OR my inventory.

unfortunately it is not consistent and i can not seem to find why it happens

Leeness

Legacy Supporter 7
Assuming miner has stayed the same snce zeal, you might want to dig away the walls around it. The ores tend to get stuck inside them, and even though they sometimes dont, due to the drops bunching up, the last ore you mine may chuck them all inside a wall.

So if this is the case, i would like to add this bug to it. If not, then im unsure whats going on :p