• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Mikes Event App

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
  1. Minecraft IGN: mimimike96
  2. Position applying for: Event Team
  3. Age|Timezone: 18|EST
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Almost 4 years. July will be the 4 year mark.
  5. Why do you think you would make a good event team member?: I can come up with some ideas if needed, but my main projects would acting as a tie for herald and event. Recording PvP battles or DoDs and whatnot.
  6. Do you have experience with redstone, building, etc?: Mhm. I'm currently part of the architect team, and specialize in terraforming and landgen. I'm also a redstone tinkerer, I enjoy messing around with it and know a decent amount (vanilla, haven't touched ICs in ages).
  7. What would you say is your strongest skill?: Either terraforming or thinking of random shit on the fly. Is that a skill?
  8. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Being part of this team would also help my Heralding. As knowing what's gonna happen with an event beforehand can let me plan accordingly for herald. I also designed a smaller scale ice DoD arena (is currently on Build) and am working on a few fleshed out custom ideas for DoDs (I really like DoD's ok?).
Anyway, this is a thing :D

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Digging this up from the grave.
I'll rewrite later when I'm not working but for now: Bump!

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
I'd love to take a look at your arena if you have time!

What kinds of events do you enjoy/have ideas for?
Usually KoTh style fights.
I'm a big fan of DoD and KoTh. One conquest point 5 teams. Hold on as long as you can etc.

I also worked on a Christmas event in a notebook I lost (had lots of mob ideas too :( ). TlDr: You traded ice and snow (a rare drop kind) for ice themed weapons and armo that slowed you but buffed other stats (similar to stuff we have now).

The ice arena would spawn in an ice king and ice queen. Both would use lots of ice based skills and summon snow minions and junk. Lots of slows and roots. 4 teams would spawn in and could either kill each other or go after the king and queen. They'd each have advantages and disadvantages. Take too long to fight the king and queen? They summon stronger and stronger golems. Forgot to watch your back? Another team just back stabbed you.

Also in the arena would be many weak in the way nuisance golems. They'd take hits or knock you around but never be a real threat. This could be brought down to 2 teams or even just a free for all/loot fest DoD pit.

If you want it for an arena:
The center becomes a conquest point, and 4 teams fight over it. Whoever can hold it for 2 minutes wins.
Obviously it can be adjusted.
If I can't show you the arena I'll et you the cords on build for it and pm ya.

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
  1. Minecraft IGN: mimimike96
  2. Position applying for: Event Team
  3. Age|Timezone: 18|EST
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Almost 4 years. July will be the 4 year mark.
  5. Why do you think you would make a good event team member?: I can come up with some ideas if needed, but my main projects would acting as a tie for herald and event. Recording PvP battles or DoDs and whatnot.
  6. Do you have experience with redstone, building, etc?: Mhm. I'm currently part of the architect team, and specialize in terraforming and landgen. I'm also a redstone tinkerer, I enjoy messing around with it and know a decent amount (vanilla, haven't touched ICs in ages).
  7. What would you say is your strongest skill?: Either terraforming or thinking of random shit on the fly. Is that a skill?
  8. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Being part of this team would also help my Heralding. As knowing what's gonna happen with an event beforehand can let me plan accordingly for herald. I also designed a smaller scale ice DoD arena (is currently on Build) and am working on a few fleshed out custom ideas for DoDs (I really like DoD's ok?).
Anyway, this is a thing :D

Welcome! @Rumblestikk