• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Balance Team App: malikdanab

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: malikdanab, 16
2. Position applying for: Balance Team
3. How long have you been on Herocraft?:
Since, Sep. 28, 2011
4. What's your favorite class/path?: I don't have a preferred path, but I enjoy shaman, berserker, pyromancer, and runeblade
5. How often and in what timezone can you test?: I can test all weekend and after 3PM Central
6. What sets you apart from other members applying for this team?: I give unbiased opinions and know how to explain my points with facts rather than vague expressions. I'm hardworking and willing to go through tedium in order to better the server.
7. Do you have any similar experience?: I used to be on the balance team and I still continue to discuss balance with current members.
8. Do you understand this team is for balancing current skills only?: I understand this.
9. Can you follow directions from a team lead, no matter what they ask?: I'll always follow what has been asked of me and make no complaints.
10. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Yes, I was "kicked" from the balance team, but I kindly ask if I can be readmitted. I understand that what I did to be kicked is my fault, but I have learned from it and believe I'm a better person because of it. I'd like to ask for forgiveness and that you give me an another chance.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: malikdanab, 16
2. Position applying for: Balance Team
3. How long have you been on Herocraft?:
Since, Sep. 28, 2011
4. What's your favorite class/path?: I don't have a preferred path, but I enjoy shaman, berserker, pyromancer, and runeblade
5. How often and in what timezone can you test?: I can test all weekend and after 3PM Central
6. What sets you apart from other members applying for this team?: I give unbiased opinions and know how to explain my points with facts rather than vague expressions. I'm hardworking and willing to go through tedium in order to better the server.
7. Do you have any similar experience?: I used to be on the balance team and I still continue to discuss balance with current members.
8. Do you understand this team is for balancing current skills only?: I understand this.
9. Can you follow directions from a team lead, no matter what they ask?: I'll always follow what has been asked of me and make no complaints.
10. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Yes, I was "kicked" from the balance team, but I kindly ask if I can be readmitted. I understand that what I did to be kicked is my fault, but I have learned from it and believe I'm a better person because of it. I'd like to ask for forgiveness and that you give me an another chance.
Welcome back to the team!