• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

MacroMod Question

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
So I'm curious if it's possible to have more than one bind on a specific key. For example:

T = Jump
Shift T = SuperJump

I see in the option how to apply a modifier to a key (Shift, Ctrl, Ect..), but can't figure out how to have more than one effect on a key. Is it possible? Anyone know how if it is?

Thanks in advance!

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
So I'm curious if it's possible to have more than one bind on a specific key. For example:

T = Jump
Shift T = SuperJump

I see in the option how to apply a modifier to a key (Shift, Ctrl, Ect..), but can't figure out how to have more than one effect on a key. Is it possible? Anyone know how if it is?

Thanks in advance!
I don't think you can set two or more keys to be pressed to the same time to use a skill. Might be wrong

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Go to a Key you want to bind and at the top go to "Conditional Macro" from Normal Macro.
For the "Condition" space, put "~SHIFT" without the "s ofcourse.
For "IF TRUE" put /skill SuperJump
For "IF FALSE" put /skill Jump

You are amazing.

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
The friends lists part is basically, you enter a key and type someones name or a part of their name, and press enter, it will automatically /party invite them(If the list is linked to /party invite)