• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Loremasters Application: RivaChou (Heichou)

RivaChou

Dirt
1. Minecraft IGN: RivaChou

2. Position applying for: Loremaster

3. Age|Timezone: 15 - Central Time Zone

4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: About three/four weeks.

5. Why do you think you would make a good Loremaster?: I am an author on Wattpad, and I love to write. I have exeptional reading comprehension and absolutely love to write stories/lore. I don't have any ideas currently on what I could do that has not been already done, but I will help out as much as I can and well.. Write lore!

6. Link to a piece of work you have done (Lorewise!): Here is a sample I've made a few minutes ago-http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/darkness-lore-sample.57535/

7. If Accepted would you be able to commit to a Bi-Weekly Meeting on Saturdays at 5PM Central (server) time?
Note - All Loremasters are required to be present at these, missing 3 consecutive meetings would mean removal from the team.
- Yes, I will go to every meeting there will be held, and if not, I will have a fair reason to. Such as; I am going to go on a flight soon to visit my family in Las Vegas, so I might be busy unpacking and such. If I do get accepted, I'm leaving on the 14th of July.

8. Additional info you would like to tell us: There isn't anything else that I'd like to share! Thank you for taking the time to look over my application for loremaster and I hope I will be accepted! -Heichou

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
I appreciate the interest in the team, but we're focused on getting our new lorelings settled into the team and aren't searching for new talent as of this very moment. Keep writing and improve what you've got - I would be happy to revisit your application at a later date.

RivaChou

Dirt
Alright, thank very much for notifying me and I will continuing my writing. Please let me know if there are any updates on accepting any new loremasters. 0 u 0