• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Looking for Amathos

Rockobar

Coal
Hello there,

My name is rockobar and I'm looking for the player Amathos. I don't play on this server, but I'm looking forhim to ask if he would be willing to change his username or if I could buy his account so I could take it for my alt. It seems he hasn't been on here on sometime and he hasn't replied to my message, so is there anyone who has the means to contact him?

Please inbox me or reply here if so,
Thank you
Rocko

Rockobar

Coal
Hello Jacob, I know it may seem out of the ordinary, but the username has some sentimentality for me. Do you know Amathos?

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
@Amathos - He may receive an email notification through this tag, or he also may be around for the reset. Good luck on getting this name!

Also, I suggest you yourself consider sticking around when the reset comes. I think you'll come to enjoy it.

Cheers.

Rockobar

Coal
@Amathos - He may receive an email notification through this tag, or he also may be around for the reset. Good luck on getting this name!

Also, I suggest you yourself consider sticking around when the reset comes. I think you'll come to enjoy it.

Cheers.

Thank you GodOfGales, I hope that he notices. I'll have a look at your server when it resets.

Much obliged,
Rockobar

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
@rockobar As well as tagging, you could also try posting on his profile as that will also send him a notification. His profile page indicates he logged in here just this week.