• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Looking for a Wizard

I am currently looking for a wizard to join my group. We are building a castle and going to focus on building and pvp unfortunately we have the small problem of not being able to get back to the main town once we get higher level.

If your not a wizard but wish to join and have great skills to bring to the team then throw in an application :)

Currently we have 3 members
KingWabajack(Me) -(soon to be) -Ranger/Alchemist
Biderp_Derp (soon to be) Paladin/Enchanter
One other guy who I cant remember the name of he is soon to be a disciple
We could use someone to join us who is going to be a Wizard or an all ready leveled one

We are looking for this in the player

Mature (17+ or at least act like it)
Loyalty (Someone who is looking for a team and not just some bonus iron they can steal. Allies are the most valuable thing on a mine craft server)
Experience (Im hoping you have played minecraft at least a year)
Personality (I'm not going to want someone on my team who is just going to sit around base and whine or go around insulting other players.)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Good at at least one of the basic minecraft skills

~Building (Quality of how your creations look. It has to be on par with some of the best minecraft builders out there. and preferably medieval. I myself think I could build stuff just as nice as the best builders out there.)

~Gathering (By this I mean someone who has the mindset to put in effort into gathering materials.. Nothing beats a faction member who you ask to grab wood and in 1 hour he fills a double chest full of logs)

~Redstone (This can be anything from redstone traps to combo locks to just smart architecture such as making archer nests through out the walls of our base.)

~pvp (And you gotta be a "GOOD" at pvp this includes hunting down enemy's and bases and looting valuables. as well as great skill in combat)

~ other (If your good at something I have not yet listed then please do tell)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At that I will leave a forum to post applications for my party on.. Please give as much info as possable

-IGN:

-MINECRAFT SKILLS: (As listed above what are you good at.)

-Class/Profession: (Ex. Wizard/Scribe)

-What do you like to do in minecraft?: (Exactly that what do you enjoy most of minecraft)

-How long have you been playing?:

-Tell me about your self: (Doesent matter what you put here be it personal hobbies or in game things or the other types of games you play.)

-Do you have a mic and skype or Teamspeak?:

-How active do you play minecraft?:

-Current standings on server: (Tell me about what your doing on server atm. Do you have a base yet? do you have enemy's or allies? just what ever is going on)

-Other: (This can be anything you would like to say)

-Do you swear your loyalty to the great and all mighty King Wabajack. To hold your sword against our enemies and to never steal, insult or kill a brother in arms?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------