• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Let's advertise (REPOST)

Jrr_

Architect
Balance Team
Adventure Team
Legacy Supporter 3
So atm, I'm not playing for the past number of months, there isn't any real fun in the game at the moment for me. But if there were an influx in players I can see myself logging on.

So its pretty simple, can we set up a money jar to put real money into on the website somewhere, can be anything as low as $1. The money raised in this can be put forth to put the server on the front page of a minecraft server list.

This is a repost, the last one Kainzo and other admins couldn't comment.

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
Yep I think this is a good idea allowing players to donate money to a certain cause.

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
This should not be necessary. Why not just use a portion of what is already being donated to the server through hc.to/store? Investing money into advertising should be something that Kainzo should already be doing. If we actually have to make another section in the money pot just to motivate to investing more money into advertising, then it isn't a problem of not having any funds for advertising, but rather how the money being donated to the server via hc.to/store is being used.

It's not like the server is having no funds at all, from what I see people are still actively buying things from the hc.to/store. So I do not see the point in this. And advertising isn't even something that you absolutely need money to be able to do. There are so many tactics people can use to advertise without spending a single cent. So like I said, this is not a problem of having no funds for advertising, but rather how, if at all, the money being donated to the server right now is being used and if anyone is actually even trying to actively advertise the server.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
On the other thread, I mirrored what @Pugglez_ said a little bit.

Selecting the right list (anything worth while is $1500+ a month for ad time) is the biggest concern.

Lets all choice a list and then lets make it happen.