• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Lapis Ore experience

Windwaker

Iron
Right now, even though Lapis is not a particularly a high sought after item, I think it deserves to yield more experience. My reason for this is rarity. Lapis ore, believe it or not is actually rarer then gold in Vanilla world generation. I don't know if that has been altered or not on Herocraft, but it is still rather rare.

Right now, lapis ore only yields 15 experience which is the same amount iron yields. Since lapis basically has no other use, I suggest that the experience obtained from lapis is upped :)

Grinch

Obsidian Staff
Agreed, how about 20 or 25? When you find it you also usually do not find it in a large quantity like you do with Iron.

ThatAintFalco

Portal
Disagree
What's the point of lappy? Other than transmute, there isn't much. Even if it is rare, there is little use.

ebilaxe

Legacy Supporter 6
Pretty sure something was changed with the lapis rarity... because I wish that I found gold more than Lapis.

iTzDeXy

Legacy Supporter 6
I'd say 22.5xp
One to be difficult and two because its a nice mid-point.