• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

kikimotos Whitelist Application

K

kikimotos

Reason you should be accepted: I have been playing Minecraft for a long time (solo/multiplayer) and gaming for as long as I can remember. I have headed my own guild in World of Warcraft for more than a year so team building skills and proper conduct when around others comes easy to me. I also have read the rules by completing the tutorial and checking the posts on this site. While I have not checked the wiki yet personally my friend and I are usually together and he reads out the details as we need them.

How did you hear about Herocraft?: My friend (jim_lafrin) found your site while looking for something a bit more in depth and interesting than just the regular Factions servers that I have been playing on.

Additional Info: Hope to get whitelisted so that I can mark my mark on this world. It seems like such a refreshing change from the usual Minecraft fare. Overall we would like to join/start a town of our own.

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
  1. Minecraft In-Game Name: kikimotos
  2. Location & Age: Newfoundland, Canada, 26
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: None
  4. Referral(s): N/A
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube channel:
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter:
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
  9. Special Key: HCk9
Reason you should be accepted: I have been playing Minecraft for a long time (solo/multiplayer) and gaming for as long as I can remember. I have headed my own guild in World of Warcraft for more than a year so team building skills and proper conduct when around others comes easy to me. I also have read the rules by completing the tutorial and checking the posts on this site. While I have not checked the wiki yet personally my friend and I are usually together and he reads out the details as we need them.

How did you hear about Herocraft?: My friend (jim_lafrin) found your site while looking for something a bit more in depth and interesting than just the regular Factions servers that I have been playing on.

Additional Info: Hope to get whitelisted so that I can mark my mark on this world. It seems like such a refreshing change from the usual Minecraft fare. Overall we would like to join/start a town of our own.
Reviewing! Love the really long explanation :3