• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

JupiterRome's Adventure Team Application.

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
1. Minecraft IGN: JupiterRome
2. Position applying for: Quests, Building, Coding OR Bosses: Bosses and/or Quests
3. Age|Timezone: 15/UTC
4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: 1 year
5. Why do you think you should be accepted?: Because Im pretty good at writing lore and making things up, I've Written Multiple Books for School and have done pretty well so I think I could Have Ideas For this too. (Got an Award for Best Book in Da school in some Aesops Fables Thing)
6. Whats your favorite RPG? (Non-Minecraft): hmmm Besides HC I don't Play Many but I would have to Say Dungeons and Dragons online, Realm of the Mad god (Idk if it counts as an rpg) and Star Wars the Old Republic (My Dad Is like this Mega Star Wars fan So I kinda like star wars a lot)

7. Can you make a weekly meeting in CST?: Most Likely
8. Additional info you would like to tell us?:
I have been muted a lot but beside from that I have Never broken Any Major rules and gotten banned. I have left most Chat Channels (besides o Chat) So that I can avoid Getting muted even more.

Thank You For Reading my App :)