• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Jonsoon's Architect Application

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
1. Minecraft IGN: Jonsoon

2. Position applying for: Architect

3. Age|Timezone: 21 | -7 (MST)

4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Over two years

5. Why do you think you would make a good architect?: I have been playing on Herocraft for two years, and Minecraft for two and a half. During this time I have seen many differnt building styles and tried out a few of them myself. Architecture in Minecraft, especially Herocraft is a lot like a puzzle, I find. Its all about planning and fitting things together. During the planning of Dawnstar (Dragon) and Braavos (Bastion), there was extensive planning on floor plans to make the most use of the space we had. That is one skill that I have, using space effieciently and effectively.

One of the main reasons I am posting this is due to my interest in the new Trade District. Now, I do not know if there are already plans for it, but I have voiced my opinion on why the Black Market failed this map and I want to make sure that the new Trade District thrives. I have spent a lot of this past week going AFK on the second tier of Bastion watching the Trade District unfold. So far I have only watched gabizou work, and that is worrisome for me that either this project does not appeal to other architects, or there just isn't enough of them.

Overall I love this server and I want to begin contributing to the visual aspect of it.

6. Post screen shots of your creation here: Posted at the and of the application

7. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I am working on my own texture pack found here. I have actually applied for an architect program this coming fall.

I have included two sets of screenshots. Both are the exact same shot, just one in the default texture, and one in Norther Exposure:

Bastion (Default)
Jonsoon Manor:
gOGkUrS.jpg

Living Room (Yes that is my head on the mantle):
55u4EKS.jpg

Kitchen and dining:
Luu6yJU.png

Book nook and rooms:
SCIQGjA.jpg

Braavos Town Square:
Hxd24Mf.jpg

Braavos Court Room:
MkFJw2y.jpg

Braavos Council meeting hall:
8d3HBfL.jpg

West Braavos Gate:
KxvKn6q.jpg

Braavos Supermarket (a project I have put on hold since the new Trade District has been announced):
NdPHHeO.png

My private residence:
yrcHWdL.jpg

Bastion (Northern Exposure)
Jonsoon Manor:
apL6Aqg.jpg

Living Room (Yes that is my head on the mantle):
JsJytPL.jpg

Kitchen and Dining:
JsJytPL.jpg

Book nook and rooms:
DjFhjRO.jpg

Braavos Town Square:
6jVxpRl.jpg

Braavos Court Room:
km4IBaU.jpg

Braavos Council meeting hall:
z7bwmRb.jpg

West Braavos Gate:
moet6CB.jpg

Braavos Supermarket:
Y0cIyiI.jpg

My private residence:
NjKfkup.jpg

Dragon (Default)
Sorry there are not many
Using fake ores to your advantage. Was making a pirate cove type thing:
mpnALu9.png

Dawnstar at night:
Bu9gLeu.png

A rare view of the inside of Dawnstar:
19P3xj7.jpg

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
I definitely like the interior design. Approved :) Danda please give perms in game. You're set on Creative server.