• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Jadow1 is untrustworthy.

Do not sell or buy anything from jadow1, He will take your stuff and run, he wanted me to sell him diamonds so i went to him and he tried to kill me, he failed ofcourse but just saying not to trust him :p

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
Also don't buy/sell from zdylan.
I "sold" him 23 diamonds and he insta-recalled without paying :C
I might make a buy/sell blacklist later on the forum ;)

So guys just post the scammers here and I'll make a thread when we got a few people.
(Includes theifs(citizens only) in your towns for an another list in the same thread.

dmil23

Obsidian
Yeah add me to that blacklist. I don't trade because i find it a waste of time but i would like to be #1 on the blacklist. Thanks.

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
Yeah add me to that blacklist. I don't trade because i find it a waste of time but i would like to be #1 on the blacklist. Thanks.
I like the tree creeperz so no trying to push me to write ya on it ;)
You guys make the server more fun ^^

Anyway, I'm not making it before I get some more guys on here, and also a reason.

dmil23

Obsidian
I like the tree creeperz so no trying to push me to write ya on it ;)
You guys make the server more fun ^^

Anyway, I'm not making it before I get some more guys on here, and also a reason.
Thanks, I don't think there is enough pvping still. People also seem to get ticked off when they die or when I start killing, not sure why though. I guess people keep forgetting that it's a hardcore server.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Thanks, I don't think there is enough pvping still. People also seem to get ticked off when they die or when I start killing, not sure why though. I guess people keep forgetting that it's a hardcore server.

It might be the things you say. :p

Like when you came to ShinKyoto and told us all to bend over, THAT was funny.

Just running around and calling people gay isn't all that funny.