• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion [Items] Disable Ender Pearls

Ellron23

Legacy Supporter 3
This is what I've been saying since the first thread was made. I don't understand why staff is against doing this.
They seem to be apprehensive because they wouldn't know how to "enforce" the rule.
Here is my "quick and dirty" tip on how to enforce Ender Pearl Abuse.
1. Ask how the person got into the structure​
2. Realize they used enderpearls and did not get in legitimately​
3. ???​
4. Ban​

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
They seem to be apprehensive because they wouldn't know how to "enforce" the rule.
Here is my "quick and dirty" tip on how to enforce Ender Pearl Abuse.
1. Ask how the person got into the structure​
2. Realize they used enderpearls and did not get in legitimately​
3. ???​
4. Ban​

And this is easy to do, but until the ruling comes down, it is legal.

You know me, I do not mind grilling you all on your devious actions!

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
hc.to/suggestions !
....can't think of anything that would replace mobility with mobility... I can think of one for healers, though...
Though this has nothing to do with this, so I'll put it in a pretty spoiler.
Name: GuardianAngel
Level: 60
Class: Cleric or Disciple
Description: As an ally cries for help, you move to their aid, quicker than ever, giving them hope.
Toggle?: Yes
How would it work - You'd type in /skill guardianangel <name> (must be partied) and if they are within 10 blocks radius, and they take damage, getting below half their health (or something like that), you'd teleport to them and apply instant bandage, would have a cooldown of 10 seconds before it would activate itself again.

EDIT: Since some people actually complain that meditate isn't worth level 60, then something alike this would perhaps be better? @PeopleThatComplainsAboutMeditateBeingALevel60Skill

Nightroado

Obsidian
Personally, this whole thing has killed my enjoyment of Herocraft. I won't be active again until this is resolved.

I understand the staff are supposed to be discussing this in private, however I haven't heard anymore since the original thread was locked.

This problem should be addressed as a priority, as so many feel this to be huge problem.
I really agree with this post. I have come extremely close to quitting more than once because of this glitching.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Admins - could we have a response to this? I'm getting sick and tired of how pointless it is to have regions if someone can ender pearl through walls/floors and dump everything you have in chests/furnaces.

Dreamcycler

Legacy Supporter 5
I personally agree with Kainzo it would be best to remove them entirely, although I never had a problem with going through 1x1s