• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion {item} helpful item

i was wondering if there would be a way for you to make an item that would help people out...FTB has it and its very helpful. back packs are what I'm referring to i was hoping for a miners backpack. they are very helpful and keep the inventory less cluttered in some ways. all that goes into them are ores and coal. i wouldn't mind paying 5$ if i had to. like i said extremely helpful. thank you for taking the time to read this if you do.

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
If you're in a town, just /tb deposit cobblestone 100000000 :p
And I think Kainzo mentioned not getting in-game direct bonuses for donating/buying stuff, rather have social stuff.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
i was wondering if there would be a way for you to make an item that would help people out...FTB has it and its very helpful. back packs are what I'm referring to i was hoping for a miners backpack. they are very helpful and keep the inventory less cluttered in some ways. all that goes into them are ores and coal. i wouldn't mind paying 5$ if i had to. like i said extremely helpful. thank you for taking the time to read this if you do.
Backpacks are in planning - have hit some snags with them though.

clwusmc

Legacy Supporter 6
I am guessing you are a Final Fantasy fan Kainzo. Why no guns or gunblades? Played with them once and they are fun in MC.

clwusmc

Legacy Supporter 6
Doesn't tie well into our theme. When and if MC ever has them, maybe.
Fits well in this theme in all the FF games if you think about it. They have magic, and medieval like atmospheres and still make guns work. Steampunk. Old but somehow modern. I understand your point too though.

well Kainzo if u need help i know some awesome coders. or i could try to personally find a solution to whatever problem you are having with them.