• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

is this acceptable?

2011-01-15_013130.png

Ultima visitors/members found this sign written in the ice along the west road on the way to Ultima (6,1267) . Not sure if anyone from the town "Vrah" has written this or not. Either way I find it very child like in such an adult oriented server. We have done nothing but make a town minding our own business not griefing anyone else areas so we would appreciate the same respect that we are giving out.

Zigzo

Air
Seems like slander/harassment and/or general douchebaggery.

Shouldn't be acceptable.

rens23

Gold
Ow i heard about this on the server but didn't know it was offending,
No this may not be acceptable.

Amgroma

Legacy Supporter 9
Remove the ice from the water completely, and when this new update is patched onto our server, make it out of wool/colored wool. It'll look better, and dont forget to cuboid it so that this kind of stuff doesn't happen.

DagothAgahnim

Legacy Supporter 5
if you see ice grief like this, just break it and erase it. Or use cauldrons to make replacement ice and fill it up.

This sort of thing is completely childish and is frowned upon. If you don't like a town, then don't go there. We've already deleted signs set up near towns of this sort before, and we will continue to do so. If you are caught setting one of these up, expect an admin/mod up your ass pretty fast.

SneekyPete

Gold
I said i couldn't confirm it. So i really don't know. I'm just going off of what my people are saying.

Saber993

Legacy Supporter 5
TrinityDown said:
SneekyPete said:
Apparently this was Bargraphics. I can not confirm this but my members say he did this after he was kicked out of Vrah. Sorry for the doucheyness of this and we apologize.

It wasn't Bargraphics. You guys are idiots. This was done more then a week ago. Get your facts straight.

It was much longer than a week ago. This has been in the ice two to three weeks now.

Just break the ice and be done with it or try to find a way to make it positive! (I saw DIE in the ice and made it say DIET. Helpful tips in unexpected places!)

Woutman

Air
Saber993 said:
It was much longer than a week ago. This has been in the ice two to three weeks now.

Just break the ice and be done with it or try to find a way to make it positive! (I saw DIE in the ice and made it say DIET. Helpful tips in unexpected places!)

Or you just made half the server insecure about its weight.