• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Iridium] Evil [6] *Recruiting!*

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
because my town does. what better reason lol. its nothing against the townies. honestly if my town liked you i would like you. yet they don't.
They hate me, because I hate them because they couldn't stop raiding and slaying people from my town when we were allies.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Lol canterlot fucking sucks, and is ran by some 13 year old.

Canterlot is a waste of the town, IMO. They have no castle, a horrid undercity (I have explored it many times during raids) and a very inactive community. They used to say that they cared only on developing, what not, and not PvP. Look at them now, so totally no PvP what so ever.

GriffTV

Legacy Supporter 4
Canterlot is a waste of the town, IMO. They have no castle, a horrid undercity (I have explored it many times during raids) and a very inactive community. They used to say that they cared only on developing, what not, and not PvP. Look at them now, so totally no PvP what so ever.
And I didn't have to even prove my own point :)

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
You're a tard Majoras, you talk about Bullshit. Do you know our castle plans? No. Do you know how active our members are? No. We have about 15 active members and I never even said we focused on development. We mostly focuse on having a good time. We don't need any fancy castles or architecture to have a good time. "Look at them now, so totally not pvp what so ever" this didn't even make sense Majoras. Canterlot is not a PvP town. Just because I (One of 15 active members) enjoy me some pvp, doesn't mean the town is PvP based.

Atleast I don't go around and hate The staff and complain to non-staff how much the Staff sucks. You always talk about "Everyone is so biased OMG hurr durr, Soon Barnubus is getting Moderator, OMG i am so totally leaving HC" I don't understand why you even play if you hate the staff so much. You should've never /tell'd me about your problems when you intend to backstab me anyway.

Also, why do you say you've been raiding us? Not a single chest item is missing. The only stuff lost is due to Kimekhenz being afk. Too bad our level 4 caster wasn't on, he would've beaten the crap out of you.

jazza411

Legacy Supporter 3
XD's towns are amazing and no one needs to know what you think about how they look. If they have fun and are nice people, it doesn't matter if it isn't the best or if it looks ugly to you!!!

MajorasMask

Ungodly
You're a tard Majoras, you talk about Bullshit. Do you know our castle plans? No. Do you know how active our members are? No. We have about 15 active members and I never even said we focused on development. We mostly focuse on having a good time. We don't need any fancy castles or architecture to have a good time. "Look at them now, so totally not pvp what so ever" this didn't even make sense Majoras. Canterlot is not a PvP town. Just because I (One of 15 active members) enjoy me some pvp, doesn't mean the town is PvP based.

So you tell me, after months, you actually have a plan for the castle? I'm so totally looking forward to seeing that.

Atleast I don't go around and hate The staff and complain to non-staff how much the Staff sucks. You always talk about "Everyone is so biased OMG hurr durr, Soon Barnubus is getting Moderator, OMG i am so totally leaving HC" I don't understand why you even play if you hate the staff so much. You should've never /tell'd me about your problems when you intend to backstab me anyway.

http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whos-your-favorite-admin.17125/page-3, read this you troll. I like the staff, so what if I hate what they do at times? At least I speak my mind, and don't suck up to them like some people. And I am sure, at the begining when I joined Canterlot, you had some VEEERRY interesting things to say about Barnubus too, I hear. Infact you agreed with me on it all.

Also, why do you say you've been raiding us? Not a single chest item is missing. The only stuff lost is due to Kimekhenz being afk. Too bad our level 4 caster wasn't on, he would've beaten the crap out of you.

The beauty of making your own town is that you need such basic resources to do it. I've found that your town is the no.1 supplier in these materials, but there are others that have contributed. I have my own stocks of the stuff, but you guys always top them up when I need that stuff done! :p Ahhh... I love my wizard powers so much! :)

IGN: Builderfreak7
Hero Paths/Spec: Caster/No Spec
Hero Levels: Caster 16/ Crafter 8
Why should we let you join: I really need some protection because people keep killing me and taking my stuff away. I also want to gain more exp.
What can you contribute: I will give you anything you want if I have the materials, as long as I stay in the guild.
Timezone: EST
Can you teamspeak: Of course.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Keep this for guild applications and buisness only. If @adioshoes78 wants any posts deleted, PM me with which ones.