• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

I wish I could play here :( but I sux too bad gg noobs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuxwonder7

Stone
lol you guys say i want to cry but unfortantly thats not the case i knew this server wasent going to last b/c of you bumbfucks any way i joined a top 10 minecraft server who ACCEPTED ME even with my backround info so have fun with this dead server. troll all you want but unfortantly its only gonna prove that your upset that im speaking the trurth, hate me love me consider whatever you want of me but unfortantly even if i got into your server i woulda been able to kill any of you, i one of the best pvpers you will ever know about. too bad this server aint going no where peace tuxwonder7 is out.... again :)

c12095

Holy Shit!
lol you guys say i want to cry but unfortantly thats not the case i knew this server wasent going to last b/c of you bumbfucks any way i joined a top 10 minecraft server who ACCEPTED ME even with my backround info so have fun with this dead server. troll all you want but unfortantly its only gonna prove that your upset that im speaking the trurth, hate me love me consider whatever you want of me but unfortantly even if i got into your server i woulda been able to kill any of you, i one of the best pvpers you will ever know about. too bad this server aint going no where peace tuxwonder7 is out.... again :)

Im glad the best pvper has never played with Heroes Plugin.

Tuxwonder7

Stone
lol yea i have ive played with here mmcmo and more too bad you dont know who i am GG also

Tuxwonder7
Stone
Why won't anyone love me for me? :~(
Tuxwonder7, Sunday at 11:07 AM DeleteReport#1
malmenca likes this.
RedKhan
ICE ICE ICE!
lol
RedKhan, Sunday at 11:15 AM Report#2Like
Iarbobray
ICE ICE ICE!
In b4 lock
Iarbobray, Sunday at 11:21 AM Report#3Like
RedKhan
ICE ICE ICE!
Before it's locked, I think it's an interesting criticism that a server would go downhill because they don't allow known trouble makers or people with a poor record when it comes to MC.
RedKhan, Sunday at 11:30 AM Report#4Like
howdanrocks
ICE ICE ICE!
Bye, have funny playing whatever server welcomes you and your shitty grammar.
howdanrocks, Sunday at 11:42 AM Report#5Like
MajorasMask likes this.
MajorasMask
ICE ICE ICE!
This is why I love HC! Dumb fucks like him don't get in! And when they do, they don't last long!
MajorasMask, Sunday at 12:05 PM Report#6Like
Kainzo
The Disposable Hero
Application has been denied - feel free to try some other random servers with an open play policy.
Kainzo, Sunday at 12:09 PM Report#7Like

gtastuntdude

Legacy Supporter 7
You say it won't last yet its the pioneer of plugins that are being used on several other servers :3

Tuxwonder7

Stone
see ya l8ter gg with this server its soooo POPULAR OmG :confused: i SOOO wish i was on here. even thou im on one of the TOP 10 minecraft server have fun :p peace

Trok

ICE ICE ICE!
Well have fun being top 10, hope it lasts, please come back again. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.