• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

I Hope You Accept My Application

nocool774

Dirt
o yea i rember now i killed a person on that server and they banned me for killing him[DOUBLEPOST=1353365059][/DOUBLEPOST]yet there was pvp in that area

nocool774

Dirt
i said that becuse he over reacted and i killed him for no reson and so i got banned for no reson plus i was like 10 i was confussed at that time.

nocool774

Dirt
ok look he tped me he was trying to kill me i tryed to kill him he died and banned me becuse i took all his stuff.and yet there was a big fuss and i could not get hold of server owner to tell exeactly what had happend i was trying to get his attention.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
i said that becuse he over reacted and i killed him for no reson and so i got banned for no reson plus i was like 10 i was confussed at that time.

So you were 10 at the time? That happened in April 2012, which means you are either 10 now, or 11. In any case both ages are below the legal required age for whitelisting.

Please feel free to play via our greylist until you turn the legal required age.

nocool774

Dirt
my bad i am 13 i said that becuse i am upset i get that way eazy i was 12 wen i posted that but that did happen 2 year before.[DOUBLEPOST=1353369364][/DOUBLEPOST]or 1 i cant rember

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
my bad i am 13 i said that becuse i am upset i get that way eazy i was 12 wen i posted that but that did happen 2 year before.[DOUBLEPOST=1353369364][/DOUBLEPOST]or 1 i cant rember

Yet you posted it in April 2012. I doubt you are being honest with me. I am denying this application. Please feel free to play via the greylist.