• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

I am a true hero.

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a child I always thought to be the one kid in a video game to be the good guy and never destroy someone else virtual character. That's why I have now devoted my minecraft life to helping the needy when they are down and spreading the word the that Redstone_Jack (ingame name) is here to save the day.That's why I want to apply to this server, so I can make my childhood worth something. Not to say that i'm a nice guy in only in minecraft I also help the at the homeless shelter in my community. I am now 19 and living in a Dallas,TX awaiting the chance to find a server that actually matches my personality. That's where I found this radiant server and my minecraft world has now changed. I have only been banned once but that was because I was playing against the server owner in PVP and he got upset that I was killing he often so he banned me. I have voted for this server and I wish to vote more often in the future of this server. So this server will get the recaliation that it needs for being a home for my minecraft existence. On my free time I do go to youtube and check out what's new in the DC universe also to be updated on the HeroCraft news. I do agree with the EULA which you clearly stated "Not knowing them will not be accepted as an excuse for not following them." So I know I must know these rules like the Green Lantern needs to know the oath to join the Green Lantern Core. Thank you for reading my application it's been a enjoyment in making this and hopefully I will be even closer to this server. {HCR13} P.S. if you want to know my minecraft skin is Green Arrow.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
As a child I always thought to be the one kid in a video game to be the good guy and never destroy someone else virtual character. That's why I have now devoted my minecraft life to helping the needy when they are down and spreading the word the that Redstone_Jack (ingame name) is here to save the day.That's why I want to apply to this server, so I can make my childhood worth something. Not to say that i'm a nice guy in only in minecraft I also help the at the homeless shelter in my community. I am now 19 and living in a Dallas,TX awaiting the chance to find a server that actually matches my personality. That's where I found this radiant server and my minecraft world has now changed. I have only been banned once but that was because I was playing against the server owner in PVP and he got upset that I was killing he often so he banned me. I have voted for this server and I wish to vote more often in the future of this server. So this server will get the recaliation that it needs for being a home for my minecraft existence. On my free time I do go to youtube and check out what's new in the DC universe also to be updated on the HeroCraft news. I do agree with the EULA which you clearly stated "Not knowing them will not be accepted as an excuse for not following them." So I know I must know these rules like the Green Lantern needs to know the oath to join the Green Lantern Core. Thank you for reading my application it's been a enjoyment in making this and hopefully I will be even closer to this server. {HCR13} P.S. if you want to know my minecraft skin is Green Arrow.
Please use the proper format found on hc.to/appguide

Status
Not open for further replies.