• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Hunger/Stam - feedback & bug report thread

Leeness

Legacy Supporter 7
If at full health, and you hold right click on a food item it still consumes the item, and continues to do so fairly quickly. (Quicker than eating it normally) - Also gives the message regenerating health if full.

Same applies if not full health. (consumes multiple food quick)

It is also possible to make the stam bar full, and stuck there. (unless you use stamina, then it'll reset back to half missing)

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
If at full health, and you hold right click on a food item it still consumes the item, and continues to do so fairly quickly. (Quicker than eating it normally) - Also gives the message regenerating health if full.

Same applies if not full health. (consumes multiple food quick)

It is also possible to make the stam bar full, and stuck there. (unless you use stamina, then it'll reset back to half missing)
Right, I believe this is intended. The actual stam is 19 on the server, the client thinks the food pushed it to 20 stam (but actually didnt so you can steal eat etc)

ShizzDawgg

Godly
So you guys need to stop thinking about mana and stamina being equivalent. Stamina regens your full bar in 20 seconds. Mana will start to be more of a larger pool resource rather than a what stamina is turning into where it's 2-3 skills and you wait to regen for more abilities.

We will be balancing these out, so not to worry.
Thank you. I just don't believe all skills should require mana AND stamina to cast. :p

Aetosion

Obsidian
A few people mentioned it, and I just managed to reproduce the effect thrice without fail.

If you are under the effect of a food buff, for example

Health Regen 16 sec

Then you attack, say, a chicken

Combat Timer 8 sec

So, we just switched from Health to Combat timer.

Now, when the Combat Timer ticks down to zero, you should be able to eat food.

However, even though the food item is consumed, the Health Regen buff does NOT activate, unless you relog.

Upon further testing, it Health Regen will not activate after combat, no matter when combat was triggered for me.

This problem has been reported by multiple people ingame.

A

alexhoff1

I wasn't even able to consume the food ):

but yeah that seems to happen a lot.

Vidal

TNT
Im stuck at half health, and cannot heal.

My Stamina is stuck at .5 less than full. If i eat a piece of food, it brings it to full. If i try to eat again after full stamina, there is no regeneration and you don't consume the food. Re-logging with full stamina brings it back down to .5 less than full.

EDIT: Holding right-click after relogging will consume two pieces of food and will start regeneration. Trying to regenerate after this, will require two pieces of food.

Sleaker

Retired Staff
Stamina maxes at 19 - this is intended so that you can always eat food to gain a healing buff. You DO NOT regenerate health via high stam.

Sleaker

Retired Staff
Stamina Regeneration is bugged when you run with autosprint. Here's a thread I made on the issue:

http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/stamina-regeneration-bug-autosprint.19897/

Not a bug, auto-sprint is a client-side issue that tells the server you're sprinting, if you tell the server but are not really sprintingon your client, then your client hasn't adjusted properly to what the server thinks. We will not be fixing this as it's a logic issue in auto-sprint, not how the server handles stam regen.

Keache

Legacy Supporter 7
Not a bug, auto-sprint is a client-side issue that tells the server you're sprinting, if you tell the server but are not really sprintingon your client, then your client hasn't adjusted properly to what the server thinks. We will not be fixing this as it's a logic issue in auto-sprint, not how the server handles stam regen.

Alright, thank you.

Sleaker

Retired Staff
Is it possible to while autosprinting, and standing still you get the regular regen of if it was turned off?

As I've stated this is a client issue. Don't use auto-sprint or ask the developer of the auto-sprint feature to fix it. Again, this is a client issue, not a server/heroes issue