• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

How-To Connect

Can someone please explain to all the newbies out there, like me, how to connect to this server, please? I've gone through the application and have been whitelisted. However, I've never used a minecraft server with a password before, and I can't find where I'm supposed to enter one for the server.
Sorry if this question has been asked before.. but I looked all over and I can't seem to figure it out.
Maybe you could sticky the answer so other newbies can find it easier?

Trizze

Legacy Supporter 2
There's no password needed to access the minecraft server. I think you've mixed up the teamspeak server and the minecraft server. The teamspeak server requires a password.

Nalestom

Legacy Supporter 3
When you start up Minecraft, click "Multiplayer" and then click "Add Server." Name the server "Herocraft" and put "herocraft.zapto.org" as the server address. Click "Done" and then connect to the server. If that doesn't work, try clicking "Direct Connect" and connecting to the address "herocraft.zapto.org"

Hope to see you in-game!

Hmm.. I've entered the new address and it still gives me the same error. "Are you a hero? Get whitelisted! http://tiny.cc/hcsmp"

I was also sent a password in the PM that was sent to me when my application was accepted. That's why I was assuming I needed to enter a password. I'm guessing that password must be for the teamspeak server.

Hydroking77

Legacy Supporter 7
Yes that password is for the TS server. Your name my have been entered wrong into the whitelist.