• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

How long until "Block placed too recently" wears off?

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
So I'm placing sugar canes and going to harvest them when the "block placed too recently" wears off. Does anyone know the exact time this takes?
why're you breaking the bottom one anyway wouldn't it just be easier to break the top 2?

javilionaire

Stone
So I'm placing sugar canes and going to harvest them when the "block placed too recently" wears off. Does anyone know the exact time this takes?
why're you breaking the bottom one anyway wouldn't it just be easier to break the top 2?

I didn't know that! In my town, the ceiling is only high enough for 2 levels of sugar canes so I have to cut them and then replant them all.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Well that's a poor design choice you guys made. :p

javilionaire

Stone
Well that's a poor design choice you guys made. :p

Actually I'm just being a retard. Yeah it can go as high as 3 levels lol. Isn't it better for exp to just cut all 3 levels and then replant them all? It takes a lot longer for the sugar cane to respawn rather than planting it yourself.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
not necessarily I haven't tested it much but it could be either way :p