• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

How does a successful raid make you feel?

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Hey Herocraft! I saw this amazing video today from some old 80s cartoon movie with some Bal Sagoth playing over it (basically an AMV but whatever)

It totally describes how I feel when I go on a successful raid :p As a beastmaster, I feel like a crazy barbarian, going in with my axe of doom, no armor, and laying waste to all the people in my path :p

Check out this video (I see myself as the guy on the horse with the cat-skin hood featured briefly in the beginning and alot at the end) http://youtu.be/J9hXyT3nRa8

Then tell me, show with a video, or with a picture, or just describe how going on a winning raid makes YOU feel :p

EDIT: Skip to 4 minutes into the video if you don't want to watch the whole thing

MajorasMask

Ungodly
120px-Face_icon_bland.svg.png

Mainly because I never actually HAVE successful raids.

agentjwall

Godly
Haven't exactly been out raiding much so I'm not sure. If i had to attribute a feeling to it it would have to be...

*insert witty comment here when it comes to me*

I'll have to get back to you on that ^^,

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
I can't speak much towards successfully raiding someone else- but successfully defending makes me feel like the champion of the divine I should be!

Jayzy

Stone
I agree with Aerokii. Although I hardly every raid, it is dubbed, to me, successful even if I only get one kill. But when Im defending, I feel like Im really doing something helpful and protecting my town, doing everything I can to be a better citizen. And if I not only defend, but defend successfully, well...

Kingtom404

Legacy Supporter 3
I suck at pvp, and everyone knows it. But still, It's damn fun sometimes, especially if we have a ton of guys and there is a lot of caps.

toadsworth29

Legacy Supporter 3
I suck at pvp, and everyone knows it. But still, It's damn fun sometimes, especially if we have a ton of guys and there is a lot of caps.
Same here. Can't be part of Shiroku without getting that high off of raping and pillaging stuff.