• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

how do i change chat "channels" in game

dragonzero39

Legacy Supporter 7
Changing chat channels is simple. Just type /ch <channel name> <password (if needed)>
If you ever need help with a future plugin, just try typing the plugins name such as /res /town or /hero.
You can also ask in xTour chat or Help chat. :3

awsumguy75321

Obsidian
Changing chat channels is simple. Just type /ch <channel name> <password (if needed)>
If you ever need help with a future plugin, just try typing the plugins name such as /res /town or /hero.
You can also ask in xTour chat or Help chat. :3
This is offtopic, but if he doesn't know how to change channels, how would he ask in tour or help chat?

MegaRain95

Stone
He either means he doesn't exactly understand the whole /ch command, or that he doesn't know any other channels.

dragonzero39

Legacy Supporter 7
awsumguy75321 "
This is offtopic, but if he doesn't know how to change channels, how would he ask in tour or help chat?
"

Read my first post, first sentence. I told how to change channels and what two channels he needs.

"Changing chat channels is simple. Just type /ch <channel name>"

Shall I repeat it again?