• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Herocraft Texture Pack

Xargun

Legacy Supporter 9
I enjoy the texture pack while playing Herocraft, but when I help my son play his single player game I have a hard time recognizing the different blocks now. Is there somewhere I can download the Herocraft Textures to play with single player ?

Xargun

awsumguy75321

Obsidian
I enjoy the texture pack while playing Herocraft, but when I help my son play his single player game I have a hard time recognizing the different blocks now. Is there somewhere I can download the Herocraft Textures to play with single player ?

Xargun
Where you would normally find the texture packs folder in your .minecraft, click on texturepacks-mp-cache (I think that's what it's called) and drag the HeroCraftEld file to the normal texture pack folder. That should give you the server textures, I think.

Techmight

Stone
Special Agent, you can only get it if you've logged into the HC server with "Server Textures" ENABLED in your Minecraft options. And then like awsumguy said, go and copy it from the texturepacks-mp-cache folder and put it into your texture packs folder.

I do
Where you would normally find the texture packs folder in your .minecraft, click on texturepacks-mp-cache (I think that's what it's called) and drag the HeroCraftEld file to the normal texture pack folder. That should give you the server textures, I think.
I don't have any multiplayer cache can you tell me how to do this?

Could anyone provide a link? Whenever I go on the server the server doesn't prompt me to download the pack, and the version I have in the folder is quite old. (and I have Server Textures Enabled)

bddoppler

Dirt
I also want to ask about a link..

I was online today, I searched my client (1.7.2) for the option (but didn't find an option that says downloading a texture pack from server is off/on)
and after I asked on the server, I got as answer that there IS no texture pack provided by server...

But when I play on a server where everything is built up using a specific texture pack, I don't want to use something else :)

Hope someone may help

EDIT: It was the 1.6.4 client where this option was missing - its there, but dont download anything from multiplayer in 1.7.2

Last edited:
I would Also like to get the texture pack... I have the option of Server textures enabled but I see no texturepacks-mp-cache.

Krocku

Iron
I would like to get a link too.... the texturepacks mp cache thing isnt there anymore for a long long time anymore i think.... and the data from the server resource packs folder doesnt work as texturepack. Additionally there must be a way to download it. I think this isnt the first place where i have seen it (im not sure though)