• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

HErocraft meeting #3 - 2/13 5pm CST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
It will be on Sunday, February 13th at 5pm CT (7pm ET, 4pm PT). Please mark the date on your calendars!

More info to follow...

Doreagarde

Legacy Supporter 5
RE: HErocraft meeting #3 - 2/13 6pm CST

8PM on a Sunday is usually pretty difficult for me, but I'll try to be there all the same!

DagothAgahnim

Legacy Supporter 5

will be a little late (I get off work at 7PM EST, the time the meeting starts)

Raetac

Legacy Supporter 4

Alas the usual, I'll be at work. Your time will be Monday morning in Australia.

weynard

Legacy Supporter 8

Think of the EU TZ :confused:
It's Sunday, you guys should be able to get up earlier, this way we will need to stay up until midnight, not counting the time the actual meeting will take.

Ilsyde

Legacy Supporter 4

We're an international community but if you're not from the US then f*ck you!! Haha :icon_mrgreen:

Man, that's Sunday midnight... again. The previous meeting lasted ~2 hours which translates into 2-3am Monday morning for EU guys. Again, I'm on earlies next week so if I want to sleep more than 2,5 hours then this is a no go.

If I remember right, Kainzo told us that he can't get home from work earlier than this. So there you go, that's the reason behind it.

AlexDaParrot

Legacy Supporter 5

Moving it to 5Pm would greatly benefit me, as I could guarantee that I can come instead of maybe being able to come.

Iarbobray

Legacy Supporter 2
Even though I'm furthuring this necropost, Look at the way they are responding! I can only imagine the forums back then.

Status
Not open for further replies.