• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Herald] TheMormon

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: TheMormon, 15, 16 on 27 Aug.​
2. Position applying for: Herald​
3. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Since December 18, 2010 - Active since February 2011​
4. Timezone (please use GMT if out of US): PST (GMT-8) - Washington State​
5. What are your areas of expertise?:I would have to say my areas of expertise are being able to communicate what needs to be communicated. This could go from Patch Notes and knowledge of the hc.to links to PvP our Build tournaments.​
6. Please select one team to apply for:
  • Social (Google+, Twitter, facebook, Blog)
  • Forum (MCF "Looking For", Planet Minecraft, Spout Forums)
  • Video (Podcast, event recording, promotional videos)
  • Note: all Heralds will be required to bump the MCF page and post good screenshots to our Deviantart page.
7. How will you use your skills to benefit your team of choice?: I have already been a Herald and have been what I think of as a valuable resource to the team. As such I have already demonstrated how my skills can benefit the Social Media Team.​
8. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I left my Herald job along with my job as a Guide back in April-May when I went on hiatus. As I have returned, I wanted to take up the job again. That, and Dielan was urging me to reapply and help out with the Facebook page. ;)

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
I knew you would be back.

Alator Danda gabizou did we even take his powers away? lol Please reinstate TheMormon as a Herald.

Mormon - upon review by the admins, feel free to pick back up where you left off. In fact, you are still a content manager of the facebook page.