• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Herald Team] Duty Allocation and Needs

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Heroes and current Heralds,

Given the nature of the Herald team, I feel it should be publicly known what we are working on/plan to work on; and to identify who on the Herald team is doing it. Some of these projects (such as most of the video production efforts) are specific to the Heralds working on those sub-projects.

Below is a list of what we are working on, and I will work on keeping this original post up to date as new Heralds join, and things change within the team. If you find an open position listed that interests you, the Herald team might be for you! Please apply to the team and contribute your talents to the server!

Apply to the Herald team:
http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/forums/outofgame/

Duty Allocation:

Note: As we add more Heralds and allocate duties, I will edit these spoilers and change the colors of the positions. If any positions listed in the red or yellow interest you, apply today!

Open Position
Additional Heralds Needed
Position Fulfilled

• Facebook Admin - TheMormon, Spartanfan
  • Google+ Admin - Dielan, TheMormon, Spartanfan
  • Twitter Admin - Spartanfan
  • DeviantArt Admin - Jonsoon
  • Tumblr Admin - EtKEnn, Canada_Blue
  • Blogspot Admin - MsGiGi
  • minecraftforums.net - ALL HERALDS

• Meet the Class series Blender techs - PewPew, Haxnn
  • Meet the Class series editor/director - PewPew, Haxnn
  • Town tour series film crew - EtKEnn
  • Meet the Staff series editor/director
  • Meet the Staff series host/sound recorder
  • Dedicated event capturing - KEnn, Dielan
  • PVP perspective videos/Livestreams - Dielan, KEnn, PewPew, Jpenguin, HolyMyPie
  • PVP perspective videos editors - HoldMyPie

• Sound Editor
  • Host - Dielan (willing to pass to someone else)
  • Co-Host
  • Interviewee recruiter - Dielan (willing to pass to someone else)

If you have a suggestion about our projects, or want to suggest a completely new project post here!

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
You should add "Blogspot Admin - MsGiGi", but have it in red color as we need new Heralds to manage it while MsGiGi is inactive (I have the Blogspot information and access, so if GiGi is okay with it, I can give Heralds willing to take the job that information + The guide she sent me of how to use it)

I'm willing to help with the Town Tours, so sign me up!

Other then that, a very nice list Dylan. Easy to pick tasks to work with.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
I just went through a crapton of Herald apps so once Alator promotes those accepted I will hope to see many of the fields under video team green up.

For the communities sake I will try to keep this thread up to date!

What you may not know is that the Heralds get their own private subforum on this website, so our apparent silence =/= inactivity. (just something to keep in mind)

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
My apologies for any Herald applicants I had accepted that were turned down by the admins. Although I think you have the skills needed to be on the team, it's up to them to promote you. Like Proctors and Guides, Heralds represent the server.

I'm not an admin substitute, I'm more of an assistant to the application process and my acceptance replies did not reflect that. I will be more clear in future applications!

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Updated some stuff in the OP

Still waiting for the admins to chime in on some herald apps I approved. I also have some to look at!

But it's my birthday so they can wait :p

Jpenguin

Legacy Supporter 3
I'll go for meet the class film crew/cast and PvP perspective videos/livestreams. :3

Jpenguin

Legacy Supporter 3
Go look at the topic on the herald forum pewpew posted. That series will be heavily based on blender.

I'll update the OP :p
Alright - I don't think I'm too interested in blender and all that, so I'll try taking up editing the PvP perspective editing instead. :)

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
I've updated the first post.

Heralds, I can't help but think I've forgotten some of you on the latest update. Post here if I need to put you somewhere for the public to see that I've missed.