• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Herald Team Application

monkeyfatzer

Legacy Supporter 3
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: monkeyfatzer/18
2. Position applying for: Herald
3. How long have you been on Herocraft?: 10 months
4. Timezone (please use GMT if out of US): EST
5. What are your areas of expertise?: Editing, making pvp videos.
6. Please select one team to apply for: Video(Twitch.tv, Youtube Etc.)
  • Social (Google+, Twitter, facebook, Blog)
  • Forum (MCF "Looking For", Planet Minecraft, Spout Forums)
  • Video (Podcast, event recording, promotional videos)
  • Note: all Heralds will be required to bump the MCF page and post good screenshots to our Deviantart page.
7. How will you use your skills to benefit your team of choice? Try to make the herocraft popularity rise even more, try to get some very good pvp videos out so people come to us!
8. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I have streamed for over 2 years on twitch.tv, and have been editing for 2 years also with fraps.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Can you post some examples of the kind of videos you are able to make on your own?

Our team needs video-producing heralds that can edit the stuff that they can record, so that we can take in unedited videos from the PVPers of herocraft who can't edit their own stuff.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I was waiting for monkey to post some vids of his work! I haven't said yes/no yet so I figured I wouldn't tag the admins yet.
No - I meant tag the actual user that's applying to let them know they have a reply ... Quoting does it or actual @TAGNAME

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
I'm afraid I'm going to have to step in and deny this application. monkeyfatzer , while your video skills may be good, your public speaking skills are not. You have too many run ins with being too offensive to the community and I don't see that as something I'd like to see being a representative of the Herocraft Staff/Community.

Maybe if you shape up your act and correct the issues I'm speaking of, you can re-apply at a later date.