• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Herald App: Rihawk_

Rihawk_

Legacy Supporter 4
Canadia! why else would I be so friendly?
Minecraft IGN / Age: Rihawk_ / 18
Position applying for: Herald
How long have you been on Herocraft?: Registered since April 2013, HC addict since October 2015
Timezone (please use GMT if out of US): PST (GMT -7 or -8 I believe)
What are your areas of expertise?: Well, talking to people is cool. I also have a small presence on PMC that I could use to help out (see signature).
Please select one team to apply for: Social (Keeping active discussions on our MCF thread & Advertising through social media)
How will you use your skills to benefit your team of choice? Advertising? That's what I was planning on at least, spreading the word of this lovely server.
Additional info you would like to tell us?: I've noticed that the posts I've seen for Herocraft (PMC and MCF) are fairly outdated or just have a blah feeling to them and could benefit from slightly more in depth descriptions or updated pictures and whatnot. I also realize though that they are posted by Kainzo so I'm not sure how I could help with updating them but yeah.

Thanks for considering this app!
-Ri

P.S. Colours are fun.
P.P.S. I had to.

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
How long have you been on Herocraft?: Registered since April 2013, HC addict since October 2015
What are your areas of expertise?: Well, talking to people is cool. I also have a small presence on PMC that I could use to help out (see signature).
Please select one team to apply for: Social (Keeping active discussions on our MCF thread & Advertising through social media)
How will you use your skills to benefit your team of choice? Advertising? That's what I was planning on at least, spreading the word of this lovely server.
Additional info you would like to tell us?: I've noticed that the posts I've seen for Herocraft (PMC and MCF) are fairly outdated or just have a blah feeling to them and could benefit from slightly more in depth descriptions or updated pictures and whatnot. I also realize though that they are posted by Kainzo so I'm not sure how I could help with updating them but yeah.

-Ri

P.S. Colours are fun.
P.P.S. I had to.
Currently I don't have access to any HC social media other than the youtube :(

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2

-Ri

P.S. Colours are fun.
P.P.S. I had to.
@WitchOnaRampage :p