• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

~Herald App: PewPewPewLasers!!!!~

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: PewPewPewLasers /13 and a half (Despite the young age, I think I would make a great herald :D)
2. Position applying for: [Herald]
3. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Since Sanctum. I wasn't very active then, as I just got whitelisted near the end of the map, but I was pretty active throughout Zeal, and I go on Dragongarde every day. I believe the exact day I was whitelisted was april 17th or 19th 2011
4. What's your favorite color?: Red is overall my favorite, but in some cases it isn't red. Sometimes it's blue, or green. It depends on which colours are with it.
5. Timezone (please use GMT if out of US): GMT -7
6. Do you have a youtube/twitter (Account)?: Yes I do. They both aren't very known though. PewPewPewLasersHC is my Youtube, and PewPewPewLazerz is my Twitter. (The reason it isn't my IGN is because I had PewPewPewLasers, but I forgot the password =( ) My youtube account has a full 2 subscribers! :D (hopefully going to have more soon)
7. What are your areas of expertise?: I love to capture things ingame. I am currently working on posting a lot of PvP videos on my youtube channel, mainly about my guild. I have a lot of fun making those videos, and do them frequently. I am also fairly active on the sites mentioned, not really twitter though. I don't now see the need to use Twitter, but of course will if I become a Herald. I am currently working with windows movie maker, (I know, :eek: ) but I am looking into getting a way better video editor, because it is very fun to make/edit videos. I record videos every day on Herocraft, but sort through which ones I want to post. I am looking into getting Blender, so I can make mini animations for Herocraft. I am currently working with Blender,working on modeling character, in order to create some Herocraft animations. (i.e, Meet The Healer, etc)
8. What sites do you frequent that you would recommend HC on?: Definetely Youtube, definetely Twitter, Minecraft Forums, I would advertise on Facebook also, (just make a few accounts and advertise on minecraft pages :) ) I could even advertise to my friends! (I know that isn't a site, but it is still advertising ;) ) After all, I have brought 2 of my friends to the server!
I can also advertise on Reddit. Almost any site I see that is related to Minecraft, will be adverstied on!
9. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Herocraft is my life. I go on it every day. I love the server, it is by far the greatest server out there. I want to bring more members to the server. Lots of people are missing out on HeroCraft, and I don't want them to. I would do anything that I can to bring more members to this server, and show people how much fun they can have on Minecraft. I can also help out players that get whitelisted, and guiding them around the server, giving them tips and help when needed. I am a nice mature player, who is on Teamspeak all the time, talking to my townies. I have a great understanding of the Engilsh language, and got an award in school for having a high average in it.
Thanks for taking your valuable time to read this application, and I hope I can be one of herocrafts new heralds! :D
ALSO:I am planning to bump this thread around Christmas (my birthday is 3 days after it.) then, I will be 14, hopefully matured more, and my ban in (July?) will be overseen.

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
Bumping my application, even though a bunch of Heralds were recently accepted.[DOUBLEPOST=1345731584,1344987563][/DOUBLEPOST]Edited my Herald application.[DOUBLEPOST=1345920233][/DOUBLEPOST]I guess I am not supposed to comment every time, so I'll stop after this. Edited my post. (Btw I am not trying to boost this to the top, just pointing out that I am editing it. :) )

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Staff members must be 15, and must have a clean ban record. Sorry.

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
@Alator I have 2 questions;
1. I thought for herald you didn't need to be 15?
2. And no bans at all? Is there a point where the bans are not a problem anymore? For example if I were to bump this on my 14th birthday (very late December) would that be considered clean?
Just a few questions that popped into my head, thanks for taking your time to read them. (if you do)

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
@Alator I have 2 questions;
1. I thought for herald you didn't need to be 15?
2. And no bans at all? Is there a point where the bans are not a problem anymore? For example if I were to bump this on my 14th birthday (very late December) would that be considered clean?
Just a few questions that popped into my head, thanks for taking your time to read them. (if you do)

I do know in the past a ban that was a year or so old was forgiven when it came to a Proctor. Technically Herald does not need to be 15, it can be younger. If your ban could be forgiven ((No idea when it occurred or what for)) are you still interested in the position?

PewPewPewLasers

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
I do know in the past a ban that was a year or so old was forgiven when it came to a Proctor. Technically Herald does not need to be 15, it can be younger. If your ban could be forgiven ((No idea when it occurred or what for)) are you still interested in the position?

PewPewPewLasers
I am still VERY interested in this position. Sadly, I was banned with the other people when the Zo incident occured.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I am still VERY interested in this position. Sadly, I was banned with the other people when the Zo incident occured.

Ah, I can see how that might be a problem. I will speak to Kainzo and see what he says. We need active Heralds to help promote HCO on various sites, and you do seem interested still even after all this time.

I will get back to you =)

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
Angyles , yesterday I was banned for about 10 minutes, because there was this bug were you could use skills on people at spawn. I had accidentally (not an excuse, meant to hit my scan bind) kicked kainzo, which resulted in a one shot kill (I have no idea how). Does this prevent me from potentially becoming a Herald?

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Angyles , yesterday I was banned for about 10 minutes, because there was this bug were you could use skills on people at spawn. I had accidentally (not an excuse, meant to hit my scan bind) kicked kainzo, which resulted in a one shot kill (I have no idea how). Does this prevent me from potentially becoming a Herald?

I am not sure, but Kainzo does have your application link, so he would be the one to say yes or no.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
PewPewPewLasers
If I give you a chance you need to keep in mind that you're now representing out community so you need to be polite and courteous in-game and on the forums etc.

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
PewPewPewLasers
If I give you a chance you need to keep in mind that you're now representing out community so you need to be polite and courteous in-game and on the forums etc.
I am very much aware of the task I am given, and how to handle this. I believe I am able to handle the responabilities of Herald, and spread the word about Herocraft! :D

Danda

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
I am very much aware of the task I am given, and how to handle this. I believe I am able to handle the responabilities of Herald, and spread the word about Herocraft! :D
Alright I'll give you a weeks trial period. If you don't prove yourself by taking an active part you'll be removed of your position.