• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Herald App NuclearCouch

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: NuclearCouch/15 on the August 14th.

2. Position applying for: Herald

3. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Since the start of dragongarde although I have been told how amazing the other maps were and know a lot about them.

4. What's your favorite color?: Green

5. Timezone (please use GMT if out of US): Eastern Time

6. Do you have a youtube/twitter (Account)?: Yes. Youtube.com/NuclearCouch. I also

have youtube.com/warfareunlimited which has about 1000 subs. You can read about my plans with social media in number 8.

7. What are your areas of expertise?: Im sorta good at 3D design, I use to create youtube backgrounds, and banners. Im good with a 3d design program called cinema 4d. Im a good writer, very persuasive. Im a relatively nice person unless someone is not nice to me. Plus I <3 Herocraft, and thats what its all about right? I'm a good video editor. I actually edited a video for my town on herocraft a while back. (I messed up the blur in the start a bit) @Kainzo (They said they were looking for a video editor)

Herocraft Promo​

I'm also pretty good with photoshop.​

Heres nothing big, just a little blur effect of spawn with the logo slapped on it.​

QJ8iH.jpg

Here is kinda a promo for herocraft I made recently.

HBUjW.jpg

8. What sites do you frequent that you would recommend HC on?: Im pretty well known on the techgame.com. My plans are to make my own Herocraft Herald Twitter and Other Social Media pages, try to get followers to come to herocraft. I will try my very hardest to advertise the heck out of herocraft, and love every step of it.

9. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I love herocraft im a nice person who's easy to get along with, I honestly believe I would be perfect for the job. I really want to be able to help herocraft, its such a great server, and I really believe I could help get it out there. I post vote message in chat every 25 minutes, and when ever a lottery is about to happen I have a bind explaining how to do the lottery. I really want to be something on this server. I love it so much Im a t7 i play on it everyday, at every moment I possibly can, im only 14 though so if this is the way I canhelp until august I want to take the position. I was banned once, I was dumb, I was stupid. I have changed, and I realize how much of a douche I was being. I hope I can be forgiven for what I did in the past. I've noticed herocraft getting really low on players recently, and I would really like to help with getting it more people.

Guardian787

Legacy Supporter 9
Hey @NuclearCouch I'm another Herald/Designer on Herocraft. Currently I have been handling the Youtube page and videos. I would love to have someone who can do 3D models though (I know the basics but not that great). I think the team could use someone who can do 3D modeling since I want to start using some 3D models in videos. Any 3D models you can show? Just curious, that is definitely a skill the Herald team could use.

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
Hey @NuclearCouch I'm another Herald/Designer on Herocraft. Currently I have been handling the Youtube page and videos. I would love to have someone who can do 3D models though (I know the basics but not that great). I think the team could use someone who can do 3D modeling since I want to start using some 3D models in videos. Any 3D models you can show? Just curious, that is definitely a skill the Herald team could use.
What kind of 3D Models, do you need. We talking text, or what?

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
I've been looking for someone to make a high detailed 3D model of the Herocraft logo with the shield and "H" in it.
I can do it, I just need to figure out how to get my damn Cinema 4D to stop crashing. Honestly it's simple. Would I also have to design the logo, or somebody else?

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
I'd like to animate it in After Effects to make a Herocraft intro to put in front of all our videos.
Plus it would be a big bonus to add to your application :D
Alright, Ill start on it in the morning. Honestly if you need me too I can do the whole intro in my 3d program. I've made really nice 3D intros on the past.