• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Herald App: KHALILT

KHALILT

Gold
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: KHALILT/ 18

2. Position applying for: Herald

3. How long have you been on Herocraft?: I've been a part of the server since December 22, 2012.

4. Timezone (please use GMT if out of US): Eastern Time Zone UTC-05:00

5. What are your areas of expertise?: Creative Writing, I enjoy writing scripts for scenes and settings that could apply to many different
places.

6. Please select one team to apply for: Video (Promotional videos, video tutorials, event recording etc.)

7. How will you use your skills to benefit your team of choice?: I wish to make things a bit more interesting for the server by using the landscape and some of the players to unravel a story that may help gain and grow the server even more with new players and tons of fun!

8. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I have a natural knack for writing and wanting to help out so I don't mind putting in my two cents when needed. I also have a website to give if you want to see some of the things I've already wrote.

http://www.writerscafe.org/Kitonic/writing/

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2

3. How long have you been on Herocraft?: I've been a part of the server since December 22, 2012.

5. What are your areas of expertise?: Creative Writing, I enjoy writing scripts for scenes and settings that could apply to many different
places.

6. Please select one team to apply for: Video (Promotional videos, video tutorials, event recording etc.)

7. How will you use your skills to benefit your team of choice?: I wish to make things a bit more interesting for the server by using the landscape and some of the players to unravel a story that may help gain and grow the server even more with new players and tons of fun!

8. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I have a natural knack for writing and wanting to help out so I don't mind putting in my two cents when needed. I also have a website to give if you want to see some of the things I've already wrote.

What kinds of things do you plan on writing?

KHALILT

Gold
I plan to write about some of the lighthearted and/or comical things that sometimes go on around the server. I have had an Idea of some hopeless lost soul being introduced to the server and most likely killed by most mobs, players, and etc in game but also eventually being taught by someone of a higher level to boost confidence in the goal of achieving their max level.

Another Idea of mine is to make a story possibly featuring some of the Kingdoms/Towns in the Herocraft Community. The story would be about each Kingdoms/Towns goals, personality and overall way of life since they joined Herocraft.

I have a few more Ideas but these two are just some of the more......."Realistic"(?) goals that I have a vision for in the future.

KHALILT

Gold
What kinds of things do you plan on writing?

I plan to write about some of the lighthearted and/or comical things that sometimes go on around the server. I have had an Idea of some hopeless lost soul being introduced to the server and most likely killed by most mobs, players, and etc in game but also eventually being taught by someone of a higher level to boost confidence in the goal of achieving their max level.

Another Idea of mine is to make a story possibly featuring some of the Kingdoms/Towns in the Herocraft Community. The story would be about each Kingdoms/Towns goals, personality and overall way of life since they joined Herocraft.

I have a few more Ideas but these two are just some of the more......."Realistic"(?) goals that I have a vision for in the future.

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2

@WitchOnaRampage @TimForReal

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter

places.

Welcome!