• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Herald App:darkbalde2040

darkbalde2040

Legacy Supporter 7
1. Minecraft IGN / Age:darkbalde2040

2. Position applying for: Herald

3. How long have you been on Herocraft?: 2 months

4. Timezone (please use GMT if out of US):GMT -8:00 hours

5. What are your areas of expertise?: video recording

(please note video not official just showing what i can do video is set to unlisted)

a video i recorded to show my computer can easly handle it when recording minecraft i get aound 120 to 100 FPS

6. Please select one team to apply for: video

7. How will you use your skills to benefit your team of choice? i have recorded some black ops 2 gameplay useing farps and have
done minor in tool editing my main skill is knowing what and when to hit record and how to get the best effect.

8. Additional info you would like to tell us?:i have a full paid version of fraps and a 2tb hard drive able to record video on im in college so i can get my hands on adobe video editing software if needed.
CanDoBlue suggested that I apply for Herald after finding out i had a paid version of fraps to help record events and make videos. i can spend a easy 3 to 4 hours aday on my herald duties.

my YouTube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/angeless1100/videos

Last edited:

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
1. Minecraft IGN / Age:darkbalde2040

2. Position applying for: Herald

3. How long have you been on Herocraft?: 2 months

4. Timezone (please use GMT if out of US):GMT -8:00 hours

5. What are your areas of expertise?: video recording

(please note video not official just showing what i can do video is set to unlisted)

a video i recorded to show my computer can easly handle it when recording minecraft i get aound 120 to 100 FPS

6. Please select one team to apply for: video

7. How will you use your skills to benefit your team of choice? i have recorded some black ops 2 gameplay useing farps and have
done minor in tool editing my main skill is knowing what and when to hit record and how to get the best effect.

8. Additional info you would like to tell us?:i have a full paid version of fraps and a 2tb hard drive able to record video on im in college so i can get my hands on adobe video editing software if needed.
CanDoBlue suggested that I apply for Herald after finding out i had a paid version of fraps to help record events and make videos. i can spend a easy 3 to 4 hours aday on my herald duties.

my YouTube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/angeless1100/videos
Tagging you on forums as herald, grats!