• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Herald App.] Canada_Blue

CanDoBlue

Legacy Supporter 6
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: Canada_Blue / 20
2. Position applying for: Herald
3. How long have you been on Herocraft?: 2 Months on Zeal, 3 months on DG, 1 Month on Bastion, During my Breaks on HC, I have tried my Best to keep up with the Updates. (I think I've done quite well.)
4. What's your favorite color?: Hodge Podge
5. Timezone (please use GMT if out of US): Central U.S. Time
6. Do you have a youtube/twitter (Account)?: I do not have a Twitter/ Youtube Acc.
7. What are your areas of expertise?: I spend quite abit of time on Tumblr, and according to MsGigi she has slacked off the Tumblr, to focus on the Blogger. So I was quite interested in the Tumblr.
8. What sites do you frequent that you would recommend HC on?: Tumblr
9. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I love HC and love to just be a huge wiki on the Teamspeak, I just want to give back to the community in the best way possible, and this suits me best.
Please Consider My Application. ~Canada_Blue

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
What do you want to bring to the herald team? Do you have a specific project already in mind, or do you want to be assigned something (youtube/blog/G+/forums/etc)?

CanDoBlue

Legacy Supporter 6
Alator , I've asked around, and I would love to work on the HeroCraft tumblr. I feel like I could really make it a common staple for all HeroCraft Info -- I would like to host polls and interview older players / town mayors so players can learn more about this amazing place. I know some of this would apply to the wiki, but being an avid wiki user myself, I feel most of the info pertains to the general 'Heroes' information -- which it should. I want to focus more on the towns; how does the public of our community feel about HC; and how can we improve to make this the best MC server in our 'genre.'
Sincere Regards, Canada_Blue

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Welcome to the Herald team! You should have access to the heraldic forum now. Make a pe for the in game title and it will get awarded when I or another Admin gets a chance.

If you need help gaining access to the Tumblr, post in that forum.