• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Herald App: BaBomba

pure_autism

Legacy Supporter 5
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: BaBomba, 13 years old
2. Position applying for: Herald
3. How long have you been on Herocraft?:
I have been on Herocraft since August 26th, 2013 (Pretty sure that's right).
4. Timezone (please use GMT if out of US): Central Standard Time
5. What are your areas of expertise?: I can record events such as tournaments, I will also be able to record team-fights when I master a class.
6. Please select one team to apply for: Video
7. How will you use your skills to benefit your team of choice? I am able to edit videos using Sony Vegas Pro, and can upload videos to YouTube in 1080p. I don't talk much in my videos, but I will if I need to. I use a headset that has a high quality microphone.
8. Additional info you would like to tell us?: @CanDoBlue suggested that I apply for Herald after viewing one of the videos I had recorded. I do realize that I am a few years younger than most the Heralds, but I can promise that that won't affect the quality of my recordings. When I look up "Herocraft" on YouTube, I have always been a bit disappointed by the amount of videos there are regarding this server. I want to make videos that people can watch and find out what an amazing server this is. I also want to post videos about getting started on Herocraft, as well as tutorials on how to become successful on the server. Thank you very much for taking the time to read my application!

Here is a link to my YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/BaBombaGaming

Last edited:

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: BaBomba, 13 years old
2. Position applying for: Herald
3. How long have you been on Herocraft?:
I have been on Herocraft since August 26th, 2013 (Pretty sure that's right).
4. Timezone (please use GMT if out of US): Central Standard Time
5. What are your areas of expertise?: I can record events such as tournaments, I will also be able to record team-fights when I master a class.
6. Please select one team to apply for: Video
7. How will you use your skills to benefit your team of choice? I am able to edit videos using Sony Vegas Pro, and can upload videos to YouTube in 1080p. I don't talk much in my videos, but I will if I need to. I use a headset that has a high quality microphone.
8. Additional info you would like to tell us?: @CanDoBlue suggested that I apply for Herald after viewing one of the videos I had recorded. I do realize that I am a few years younger than most the Heralds, but I can promise that that won't affect the quality of my recordings. When I look up "Herocraft" on YouTube, I have always been a bit disappointed by the amount of videos there are regarding this server. I want to make videos that people can watch and find out what an amazing server this is. I also want to post videos about getting started on Herocraft, as well as tutorials on how to become successful on the server. Thank you very much for taking the time to read my application!

Here is a link to my YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/BaBombaGaming
Looks good, tagging you on forums