• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Help with threads!!!!

DanVonTrap

Legacy Supporter 3
I want to set up some threads for ore but i don't know how i make important/normal threads how i lock or make them a hot topic. I have seen other kingdom threads with there set out like this so i was wondering how or if i can be given the capability to create those sort of threads please??

Doreagarde

Legacy Supporter 5
Stickying a thread can be done by the moderator of your kingdom's forums (AlexDaParrot, in your case). As for making a thread a "hot topic", that isn't a flag set by you or anyone else, but a thread becomes "hot" when lots of people post in it in a short amount of time.

DanVonTrap

Legacy Supporter 3
I have not met or seen "AlexDaParrot" sinse i have joined so can someone see if he is inactive because if need be the moderator needs to be changed. Thanks.

In answer to you kainzo sheddi has put me as SIC of ORE while he is away, he made it official on the ORE thread.

Thankyou both.