• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Help pricing of food/items

Hey..been on the server for a little over a week now, and i need some advice from farmers or people that know the prices on the server farely well.
Im the farmer for my town, i dont pvp at all just a civilian in all of this. But i dont know how much to sell my items for. right now i plan on selling

Bread/steak/porkchops/chicken/feathers/wool and leather,
but im not sure how much to sell the items for.
is like...100c to much for a stack of bread/steak? should it be more like 50? is that to low...just some things im trying to figure out.

Gunmoney321

ICE ICE ICE!
Hm, try pricing things affordably, like maybe 10-15c for a stack of food. Leather is something that is a pretty big part of commerce, so sell that for 15-25c per stack. Experiment with prices and goods, ask arund /ch t and on Trade Forums.

oo00lost00oo

Legacy Supporter 6
Food is one of the least sellable items as it is easily obtained by all. But Gunmoney is right,i would concentrate on leather as it has a real value, good luck :)

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7
Hey..been on the server for a little over a week now, and i need some advice from farmers or people that know the prices on the server farely well.
Im the farmer for my town, i dont pvp at all just a civilian in all of this. But i dont know how much to sell my items for. right now i plan on selling

Bread/steak/porkchops/chicken/feathers/wool and leather,
but im not sure how much to sell the items for.
is like...100c to much for a stack of bread/steak? should it be more like 50? is that to low...just some things im trying to figure out.

This thread may help you out by giving a general pricing on such items and others.