• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Glaciem [KO] [28] [Honorable Evil] - Recruiting

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
Hello Glaciem! Here on official Herald business.
I'm creating a Town Library with screenshots from each town, and a banner, so new players can look through the Library and put a picture to the name! It'll be a great way to show off your amazing architecture and also to give new users a chance to find the town they wish to join.
What I need from you is:
-A banner representing your town. It needs your town name, images are optional. It can only be 2inches high, 4 inches long.
-A screenshot of your townhall, in default texture pack, with no user interface (use f1).
-Screenshots of your town, anything else you're proud of, or your townmembers in town, also needs to be in default texture pack. You do not need to use f1 for this.

If you could do this, it would be really helpful, and I would appreciate it immensly. Send the pictures to me over a private conversation when ever you can!
Thanks so much.
-Barnubus

1. IGN: xBlackLightx
2. How long have you been on Herocraft & Minecraft: I have been on HeroCraft for only a few days, however. i have been playing Minecraft since 1.6. I know a lot about building, and I pretty much have a great general knowledge of Minecraft.
3. Why do you want to join our town (please elaborate): I would like to join your town for several reasons. 1) I think I could be a great asset to your town, whether it be building, or anything else i need to help out with, i would be glad to help out in any way. 2) I need to join a town so that i can have a safe place to level up and learn the game, and your town looks like a great place.
4. Towns you've been in: I have not yet been in a town on HeroCraft.
5. What do you think makes you indispensable for Glaciem:
As I said before, I am a great builder. Also, I love to help people out, and I would be willing to do anything to help your town.​
6. How much effort are you willing to put into the town: I will put as much effort as is needed, and then a little bit more.
7. Referrals / Warrantor: I was welcomed to the server by Troppicz, who helped me out, and suggested i join a town. He, of course recommended this town, and I see no reason to disagree with him. :)
8. Any case of town theft / rule breaking before: Never. In a previous server that i played, I was mayor of one of the largest towns on the server, having over 100 people in our town. I actually become quite attached to my towns, and would not leave a good town for almost anything.
9. How much time do you usually spend on HC: As I said, I just joined the server. I can probably play at least an hour a day, but usually more.
10. Do you have skype and can you get online frequently: I do have a skype, and I hope this isn't a problem, but i prefer not to use it for Minecraft servers.
Anyway, thank you for reading this, and considering my application.
I would be honored to join your town. :)
~xBlackLightx
@Troppicz
@Upb34t

Theazian

Legacy Supporter 3
2. How long have you been on Herocraft & Minecraft: I have been on HeroCraft for only a few days, however. i have been playing Minecraft since 1.6. I know a lot about building, and I pretty much have a great general knowledge of Minecraft.
3. Why do you want to join our town (please elaborate): I would like to join your town for several reasons. 1) I think I could be a great asset to your town, whether it be building, or anything else i need to help out with, i would be glad to help out in any way. 2) I need to join a town so that i can have a safe place to level up and learn the game, and your town looks like a great place.

As I said before, I am a great builder. Also, I love to help people out, and I would be willing to do anything to help your town.

6. How much effort are you willing to put into the town: I will put as much effort as is needed, and then a little bit more.
7. Referrals / Warrantor: I was welcomed to the server by Troppicz, who helped me out, and suggested i join a town. He, of course recommended this town, and I see no reason to disagree with him. :)
8. Any case of town theft / rule breaking before: Never. In a previous server that i played, I was mayor of one of the largest towns on the server, having over 100 people in our town. I actually become quite attached to my towns, and would not leave a good town for almost anything.
9. How much time do you usually spend on HC: As I said, I just joined the server. I can probably play at least an hour a day, but usually more.
10. Do you have skype and can you get online frequently: I do have a skype, and I hope this isn't a problem, but i prefer not to use it for Minecraft servers.
~xBlackLightx
@Troppicz
@Upb34t
Accepted. Impressive application too. Get with one of us in game!

As I said before, I am a great builder. Also, I love to help people out, and I would be willing to do anything to help your town.

~xBlackLightx
@Troppicz
@Upb34t
Accepted. Impressive application too. Get with one of us in game!

Thank you so much! :)

Troppics

Legacy Supporter 3
Hello Glaciem! Here on official Herald business.
I'm creating a Town Library with screenshots from each town, and a banner, so new players can look through the Library and put a picture to the name! It'll be a great way to show off your amazing architecture and also to give new users a chance to find the town they wish to join.
What I need from you is:
-A banner representing your town. It needs your town name, images are optional. It can only be 2inches high, 4 inches long.
-A screenshot of your townhall, in default texture pack, with no user interface (use f1).
-Screenshots of your town, anything else you're proud of, or your townmembers in town, also needs to be in default texture pack. You do not need to use f1 for this.

If you could do this, it would be really helpful, and I would appreciate it immensly. Send the pictures to me over a private conversation when ever you can!
Thanks so much.
-Barnubus
This sounds awesome, having 2 of the best designers/Photoshop Gods on Herocraft ( @Galaxial and @Upb34t ) I'm sure we can get something awesome for you :D

Upb34t

Legacy Supporter 3
It's come the day that I've been afraid of...

I just don't have the time to be Mayor of a town anymore and thus have to resign. I'll had over Mayorship to @Troppicz and let him make all the important decisions. He'll also announce a new SiC. I wish you the best of luck.

I'll also leave Glaciem, because it just hasn't turned out as I imagined it. I'll always be around to have fun with you guys, but I won't be an official member of Glaciem anymore. Galaxial hit me up with the idea of a "Good" town with no alliances that doesn't strive to be the strongest and most powerful in Herocraft, but be the friendliest town around. If you haven't seen me in the last days and have noticed the times I died because of fall damage, I was probably building.
I'm sorry to inform you so late of my decision, but I'm convinced it was for the greater good as everyone could play normally without having to worry about any changes.

I'm deeply sad to leave Glaciem, one of my favourite projects, but I'm sure it will be even better with Troppicz as Mayor.

With these words, I'd like this thread to be moved to the Graveyard as Troppicz will create a new one :)
@bearcat99

- Upb34t

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
:eek:
I'll miss you Upb34t :(
And tbh, I've noticed that the town isn't gowing at all atm, no one is taking the initiative to do anything, except 3 people. Afro, Olliver and merikku.