• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] -Envision- [18] ~ Recruiting!

xAffective

Stone
IGN:xAffective​
Age & Location (Timezone):14, Illinois​
What are your current classes, and what classes have you previously mastered?: I'm only a Caster and Crafter as I just started this server :p
What can you contribute to Envision?: I could help with construction, defending the town(I love PvP :D) and helping fellow townmates.​
Will you be active on Skype/TeamSpeak?: I'm almost always on Skype ;D​

ZeroAer

Wood
IGN: ZeroAer​
Age & Location (Timezone):16, Illinois​
What are your current classes, and what classes have you previously mastered?: Well, I just started off on this server, I'm only a Caster and a Crafter. ^-^​
What can you contribute to Envision?: I can help with the building of big structures, and clearing off any land. I'll help anyone on the town that needs help, PvP-wise, or building-wise.​
Will you be active on Skype/TeamSpeak?: I'm on Skype most of the time during the day. :p

IGN:ForbiddenFruits
Age & Location (Timezone):16, Indiana
What are your current classes, and what classes have you previously mastered?: I'm just a Caster and Crafter, I am new.
What can you contribute to Envision?: I can help with protection along side my pals xAffective and ZeroAer. I could also build/clear land if necessary.
Will you be active on Skype/TeamSpeak?: I'm almost always on Skype with xAffective and ZeroAer (LOL)

IGN: capta1nsexy
Age & Location (Timezone): 14, Illinois
What are your current classes, and what classes have you previously mastered?: Currently i am a Rogue and a Crafter, and like my friends ZeroAer xAffective and ForbiddenFruits, i am new.
What can i contribute to Envision?: I can do protection ( This may sound like im full of myself but im a pretty good shot ;) ) and ill help with any task that is needed to do.
Will you be active on Skype/Teamspeak?: Im always on Skype with ZeroAer xAffective and ForbiddenFruits and im a little hurt they neglected to mention me

Valera

Diamond
This town is currently late on taxes due on Monday. If you have paid taxes, please send screenshot and note payment information on the first page in this thread. If taxes and late payment fees are not made by Friday, the region will be removed. tiny.cc/hctaxes

clemsonguy

Dirt
IGN: clemsonguy​
Age & Location (Timezone): 16 Eastern Timezone​
What are your current classes, and what classes have you previously mastered?: I am currently a Rogue, no other classes yet.​
What can you contribute to Envision?: I am a decent PvPer, and I like to gather resources when I am bored (most of the time) I am also on Minecraft very often.​
Will you be active on Skype/TeamSpeak?: I will be active on Skype, Teamspeak if I need to be.​

Valera

Diamond
This town is currently late on taxes due on Monday. If you have paid taxes, please send screenshot and note payment information on the first page in this thread. If taxes and late payment fees are not made by Friday, the region will be removed. tiny.cc/hctaxes

Hummybuddy

Wood
IGN: hummybuddy
Age & Location (Timezone): 15, Boston
What are your current classes, and what classes have you previously mastered?: I'm a Wizard and a crafter
What can you contribute to Envision?: I like construction and decoration so I can help build, I also like defending the town and I am on all the time
Will you be active on Skype/TeamSpeak?: I could be if it was necessary

turtle_guy

Stone
IGN: turtle_guy
Age & Location (Timezone): 15, Boston
What are your current classes, and what classes have you previously mastered?: Rogue (moving towards ranger) Crafter (looking at either mason or merchant)
What can you contribute to Envision?: if mason, I can make gates, bridges and lifts. As a merchant, I can make shops to circulate money. As a ranger, my bow and I will be ready to protect the city!
Will you be active on Skype/TeamSpeak?: If need be.