• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Guys, plz help with a spoutcraft issue. (OSx)

eagles90809

Legacy Supporter 4
I was running spoutcraft just fine yesterday, and today when I opened it, it said update minecraft. I clicked update. After a long updating process, it froze at 100%. I quit spout, restarted my mac, and tried it again. Same result --> Frozen at 100%. I dumped my application support folder, trashed the app, and redowloaded it.

Now, when I unzip the .jar, it quickly opens the app ( I know this because it flashes in the dock ), then closes.

IDFK WHAT TO DO!

Help is greatly appreciated :)

Farroes

Legacy Supporter 6
My spoutcraft has been having issues as well today. At first I couldnt update, then went out to eat and was able to update when I got back, but now I get a black screen when I try to log into herocraft. I cant see myself being of any help, but if I do find a solution I will let you know.

Afforess

Glowstone
We had DNS issues for the majority of the day, blocking login attempts. Sorry about that, should be working now.

Farroes

Legacy Supporter 6
Its working now for me, try it now eagles.

edit: afforess is to fast...

what777

Max Legacy Supporter
Does anyone have a .spoutcraft folder for me? I cant download, says: download failed at 10% :(