• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Guild] Zachoeje's Monastery (Next Map)

Steamed

Legacy Supporter 3
Zachoeje's Monastery(next map)
mainview.png
This is an idea of a possible guild on the next map.​
flag.png

The basic idea is a guild that helps the poor, and fight the jerks of the server. If there is an abundance of Disciples next map, this guild would only accept them, but if there are not very many Disciples any mature and good hearted person will be accepted.​
flag.png
There will be a number of ranks (based off of Shaolin Monk ranks), they would work as follows:​
Grandmaster (highest)​
Master​
Disciple​
Student (lowest)​
The ranks would be based on contribution to the guild, willingness to fight evil, and dedication. Those who are not for PVP could still become a master by donating, building etc.​
flag.png
Application:
IGN:

Steamed

Legacy Supporter 3
depending on if anyone else actually wants to join this may or may not happen.

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
@Dazureus will most likely contact you about being allies if this happens. I really hope it does! I am a member of The Academy, however, and have been since it's creation, and thus, will not be joining.

Best Regards,........................
TheMormon​

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
I certainly would! It remind me of the KoK, honestly. Since that fizzled I guess this would be perfect.

Monastery on a mountain in a snow biome? :>

EDIT: Edited for failing at spelling words.

Iarbobray

Legacy Supporter 2
At first I was interested in joining, then I noticed you guys fight evil. I planned to go disciple, but I want to stay nuetral.

Steamed

Legacy Supporter 3
At first I was interested in joining, then I noticed you guys fight evil. I planned to go disciple, but I want to stay nuetral.
I should change that, if you read in the parenthesis I note that by evil I mean the jerks of the server (guilds that everyone hates etc.), editing now. Btw, I would be happy to have you Iar :).

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5

You don't need to be in a good alligned town/guild to fight jerks and ill-behaved community members ;)

Anyways on topic good luck Steamed. I'm also with the Academy, and since we are just continueing we aren't making a topic for it on this board :p Like nothing changed!

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
if you look at the convo with Dazueus (you have been invited steamed), it would be a good idea for your monastery to join with the possible "dragon empire". JOIN US! JOIN US!! Muhahaha.

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
Given that your goals are quite similar to that of the Templar, we'd like to request an alliance with you upon the map reset! Especially given that you're currently among our ranks =P.

Steamed

Legacy Supporter 3
Given that your goals are quite similar to that of the Templar, we'd like to request an alliance with you upon the map reset! Especially given that you're currently among our ranks =P.
Sorry about that, I thought guilds reset during the map wipe. yes, lets be allies though. Ill check out the convo Wolever.