• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

globjako2's Herald Application

globjako2

ICE ICE ICE!
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: globjako2 is 14 years old

2. Position applying for: Herald

3. How long have you been on Herocraft?: I applied and played a bit right before last map restart. I started playing again a few weeks ago. 3-4

4. Timezone (please use GMT if out of US): US EST
5. What are your areas of expertise?: Youtubing, editing, all that jazz. My youtube channel is youtube.com/globjakomc. I already have an audience built that is into Minecraft and Minecraft servers. My videos have a generous amount of views and I have an... average amount of subscribers at the moment.

6. Please select one team to apply for: The Video team!!! :D
7. How will you use your skills to benefit your team of choice?I always have fraps on. I can record and edit my videos quickly and with quality.
8. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I'd love to spread the word about herocraft and get the people who normally play MineZ, Roxbot and Factions to try new things :)

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
I actually like the editing you did on your videos. We can always use video editors on the team. I'm also a fan of short and sweet videos without voiceover/narratives/commentary that simply showcase all the cool stuff we have going on.

This video in particular:

Was a great showcase of our rated arenas, heromod, and all the cool new particle effects heroes skills give off now, all in one 3 minute video. I like that alot. I'd like to add you to my team. Given your young age, the Admins have a tough choice to make regarding your app. Upon acceptance, you will gain access to our subforum, and you can begin collaborating on new projects, or discuss your own individual works!

EDIT: You are going to be making videos for my team, so I don't care if you have bad spelling lol

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
For now, I would love it if you forwarded your videos to the Herald team for review and editing. Feel free to bumpity-bump on your birthday, for great fairness!