• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

How To Getting Started - WIP

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Under petitions, I suggest adding:

/pe view [PE ID] - Displays your petition and any comments that have been added to it.

Btw, in the Wiki I've been using this convention for brackets in commands: square brackets for [required variables], round brackets for (optional variables ie a page number). I've been avoiding angled brackets because of the widely-accepted convention of using these to designate <URLs>. Your thoughts TheMormon TeamShovel ?
Oh gosh, could've sworn I had that when I made it. xD

And yeah, I don't see a problem. What ever floats people's boats! But not water. I'm terribly allergic to that.
EDIT: I'll do it when I do the fancied up one with Photoshop or whatever.

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
Mormon, that is a very detailed guide you have there! :) The only problem I found, was that you spelt loot wrong in
"You can lot a player's corpse."
:p

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
TheMormon the list of bounties commands needs a little work. The bounties commands don't use ids, they use the player name, and also it might help to point out you can only cancel bounties you have placed etc. The Wiki commands section on bounties might help here - I tested the commands (as best I could) when I updated the Wiki section.