• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Frustrating new spell cast bug (latency / no cheat related?)

Dakinara

Legacy Supporter 6
There is a new bug / no cheat latency issue i have been experience the past two days. It comes and goes, but when its happening it is very frustrating to deal with. Basically, whenever you use a spell with cast time / slowness effect (heals, many caster spells, recall), you will frequently start repeatedly resetting in place for 4-6 seconds, and be unable to move the entire time. It is odd because I am not noticing any significant latency at those times when simply fighting enemies with melee / non cast time abilities. I know you guys are working hard on latency, so this is not a complaint so much as a notification that i did not have this issue for first four days of server restart (friday - monday) - it only started happening tuesday - wednesday for me. Wasnt sure if any code was changed that may cause this issue.