• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

FrankyDemon1996's balance app.

Avoir

Obsidian
1. Minecraft IGN / Age:17
2. Position applying for: Balance Team
3. How long have you been on Herocraft?:
About two years maybe a little bit longer.
4. What's your favorite class/path?: #1 samurai, #2 dragoon, #3 Paladin.
5. How often and in what timezone can you test?: Eastern time zone, I'm on almost 5-6 hours a day sometimes more or sometimes less( depending if I'm with my girlfriend or not, ladies keep you busy).
6. What sets you apart from other members applying for this team?: I find that most people that are on the balance team don't really play or test the classes that much, I pvp everyday and I see how the classes are played and what they could do. With that information I could help change them and make them more balance so that the community could enjoy them better.
7. Do you have any similar experience?: I have balanced some classes for a server that doesn't exist anymore, but it was not populated like herocraft.
8. Do you understand this team is for balancing current skills only?: Indeed I do.
9. Can you follow directions from a team lead, no matter what they ask?: Yes I can follow the directions of my team leader, it's for the better of the server not the worst.
10. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I'm from Canada, I love video games and extreme sports. An example is snowboard, I love cliff jumping (gives you a crazy shot of adrenaline). I'm planning to go too university in nursing. Male nurse FTW. I'm a pretty chill guy to talk with.

That's pretty much it! Thank you for looking at my application.

Last edited:

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
1. Minecraft IGN / Age:17
2. Position applying for: Balance Team
3. How long have you been on Herocraft?:
About two years maybe a little bit longer.
4. What's your favorite class/path?: #1 samurai, #2 dragoon, #3 Paladin.
5. How often and in what timezone can you test?: Eastern time zone, I'm on almost 5-6 hours a day sometimes more or sometimes less( depending if I'm with my girlfriend or not, ladies keep you busy).
6. What sets you apart from other members applying for this team?: I find that most people that are on the balance team don't really play or test the classes that much, I pvp everyday and I see how the classes are played and what they could do. With that information I could help change them and make them more balance so that the community could enjoy them better.
7. Do you have any similar experience?: I have balanced some classes for a server that doesn't exist anymore, but it was not populated like herocraft.
8. Do you understand this team is for balancing current skills only?: Indeed I do.
9. Can you follow directions from a team lead, no matter what they ask?: Yes I can follow the directions of my team leader, it's for the better of the server not the worst.
10. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I'm from Canada, I love video games and extreme sports. An example is snowboard, I love cliff jumping (gives you a crazy shot of adrenaline). I'm planning to go too university in nursing. Male nurse FTW. I'm a pretty chill guy to talk with.

That's pretty much it! Thank you for looking at my application.
Do you find your role more in the tester or implementer role? note that both will have access to the repo but only one can make active changes.

Avoir

Obsidian
Do you find your role more in the tester or implementer role? note that both will have access to the repo but only one can make active changes.

I think my role would be testing all the classes and then bringing the numbers to the Implementor so that he or she can tweak them and fix the skill/class.

Avoir

Obsidian

Also, depending on what you need on the team I could do both roles.