• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Farmer broken

MichaelRL

Legacy Supporter 3
Well see I was breeding my cows like yesterday. but today Once I feed them wheat They would act like the were going to breed but end up never breeding. (Im not the only farmer that this has happen to)

TheBrute2001

Legacy Supporter 5
Im guessing overpopulation within a small area. I spent 3 hours in lo last night farming cows so i doubt its a plugin error.

Bedwyr2112

Legacy Supporter 9
I think maybe animals spawns might be broken all together. Even breaking eggs isn't spawning chickens

Yavool

Legacy Supporter 9
I have been witness to this as well with our town's farmer. The animals breed, but no babies of any mated pairs are produced. Any chance for a hotfix?

-yav

TheBrute2001

Legacy Supporter 5
Also an interesting phenomenon is that if you sheer a mooshroom it cow refuses to change into a normal cow and teleports itself into a different dimension. Try it yourself, quite amusing.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
This should be fixed. Our method of preventing mobs from spawning under z=60 also prevented animals from breeding (the game considers this as spawning a baby animal). So if you tried to breed at z=60 or less, it would fail. You should be able to breed at low elevations now.