• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Facebook herald app - Graink

Graink

Portal
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: Graink , 19
2. Position applying for: Herald
3. How long have you been on Herocraft?: 11 months
4. What's your favorite color?: Brown
5. Timezone (please use GMT if out of US): GMT -4
6. Do you have a youtube/twitter (Account)?: Youtube and twitter.
7. What are your areas of expertise?: I hang out on facebook a lot, a couple of my friends play minecraft, but I'd really just want to work on updating that page. I'm applying for an admin position on that page so I can post content, pictures, updates and anything else. Through me, our town could put out youtube videos as well, and I could start tweeting more about HC (despite my low twitter fan base). I'm active on crap, and I follow a few sub reddits. I'm sure if I made enough posts about herocraft on the better parts of those sites we could attract legitimate players.
8. What sites do you frequent that you would recommend HC on?: Facebook, twitter, youtube, crap, reddit.
9. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I've applied for a lot of positions, and I'm currently a banker. Seeing as how bankers are sort of being taken out slowly this map, I wanted to apply myself some other way as well. I love helping out the server, and thankfully, now, that we have a great active player base, I think it's the perfect time to put the server out there!
*This is kind of like a application for the whole town of Gravkoc. I'm applying for the title/facebook privileges, but we as a whole will be helping to promote the server.